Del Rio

2019-2020 Brick Layers Guild

Drafted Ball and NAW - 2/12  .167 at the half time.

I'm punting ft% and points with Drummond and Gobert as my first 2 picks.

WIsh me luck...

12 minutes ago, gooseball said:

Drafted Ball and NAW - 2/12  .167 at the half time.

I'm punting ft% and points with Drummond and Gobert as my first 2 picks.

WIsh me luck...

at least you dont have to sweat the  points in the 2/12 performance..... thats brutal but will correct itself

10 hours ago, chaiway said:

at least you dont have to sweat the  points in the 2/12 performance..... thats brutal but will correct itself

Have you watched Ball play? Its not going to get much better, career .380.

Andrew Wiggins building the 2020 guild clubhouse for everyone tonight. What a nice guy. 

• Haha 2

We shoudl rename this the Andrew Wiggins thread because he will be a consistent member here weekly. Not only thus he put up poor shots everynight, he also has very very badg basketball IQ. I don't even know why he is playing out there. He is out there because of his massive contract.  He shouldbe benched. Play okogie or culver

1 minute ago, a-rob said:

We shoudl rename this the Andrew Wiggins thread because he will be a consistent member here yearly. Not only thus he put up poor shots everynight, he also has very very badg basketball IQ. I don't even know why he is playing out there. He is out there because of his massive contract.  He shouldbe benched. Play okogie or culver

Fixed it for you bud

• Like 1

Wiggins just a complete idiot he doesn't know what he is doing out there. Down by 1 less than 2 mins to go, plenty of time on the clock. Got the ball went iso at once tried to spin left, no where to go so he throws up a contested 1 foot turnaround J from the elbow near the 3 point line. His team mate got the offensive board so he was able to score on an easy drive. but WTF. 

11 minutes ago, a-rob said:

Wiggins just a complete idiot he doesn't know what he is doing out there. Down by 1 less than 2 mins to go, plenty of time on the clock. Got the ball went iso at once tried to spin left, no where to go so he throws up a contested 1 foot turnaround J from the elbow near the 3 point line. His team mate got the offensive board so he was able to score on an easy drive. but WTF. 

Idk why I drafted him. It was at like 100 but still. 

First two draft picks putting in work today

Beal 7/25 1/11 4/6

Kemba 4/18 1/6 3/4

Sheesh day 1 and I'm ready to pack it in haha smh

• Haha 1

Gordon/Westbrook/Bledsoe bringing my team's FG% all the way down to 39% from 47% LOL

1 minute ago, Bringthesonicsback said:

my Gordon/Harden combo is working wonders. 

I just cut Gordon loose for fultz. Yolo