23_gaby_23

How to improve my team?

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

Which players to sell to improve my team??

 

 

12 Teams League

(Daily h2h / 8 Cat (no TO) )

PG:Westbrook / CP3 / Rubio

SG:K.Huerter / Danny Green / Gordon

SF: Josh Richardson 

F :  RJ.Barrette / Bojan Bogdanovic 

C / PF: KAT / Ayton / Sabonis

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Depends on how much you trust CP3?  Westbrook is great in 8 cat but doesn’t really fit your team.  You could get a haul potentially if you moved him for better forwards.  Help your FT in the process.  Otherwise KAT is top 5 and Westbrook is a first rounder in 8 cat.  Not a lot of holes aside from wing quality and depth, although I also tend to go point guards and bigs in 8 cat.  I’d give it an B+, you can compete with this with no changes.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/23/2019 at 3:38 PM, StifleTower2 said:

Depends on how much you trust CP3?  Westbrook is great in 8 cat but doesn’t really fit your team.  You could get a haul potentially if you moved him for better forwards.  Help your FT in the process.  Otherwise KAT is top 5 and Westbrook is a first rounder in 8 cat.  Not a lot of holes aside from wing quality and depth, although I also tend to go point guards and bigs in 8 cat.  I’d give it an B+, you can compete with this with no changes.  

 

With Ayton out for 25 Games..

Stay put or trade someone?

 

advise?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 23_gaby_23 said:

 

With Ayton out for 25 Games..

Stay put or trade someone?

 

advise?

What are you going to do really?  Sell him for pennies on the dollar?  You have to play it out a couple weeks to see if your team is good enough to win without him.  If it is then you can ride it out.  If not you’ll have to see what offers are out there.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i would sell high on CP3 after he kills it for the first couple months and get some depth if Ayton is hurting your team too much. Also i would drop Gordon (assuming it's eric?)

Help?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

What are you going to do really?  Sell him for pennies on the dollar?  You have to play it out a couple weeks to see if your team is good enough to win without him.  If it is then you can ride it out.  If not you’ll have to see what offers are out there.  

 

I don’t want to sell Ayton (no value like you say)

I just want to know if my team have a good « balance » between PG/SG and PF/C?....or If I have to choice one side.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even without Ayton you have a good team.  The problem is you’re only 2 deep at C and your wings are thin.  I’d try to come up with a low end SF/F player or maybe a PF/C who can cover both slots.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...