23_gaby_23

How to improve my team?

Hi all,

Which players to sell to improve my team??

12 Teams League

(Daily h2h / 8 Cat (no TO) )

PG:Westbrook / CP3 / Rubio

SG:K.Huerter / Danny Green / Gordon

SF: Josh Richardson 

F :  RJ.Barrette / Bojan Bogdanovic 

C / PF: KAT / Ayton / Sabonis

Depends on how much you trust CP3?  Westbrook is great in 8 cat but doesn’t really fit your team.  You could get a haul potentially if you moved him for better forwards.  Help your FT in the process.  Otherwise KAT is top 5 and Westbrook is a first rounder in 8 cat.  Not a lot of holes aside from wing quality and depth, although I also tend to go point guards and bigs in 8 cat.  I’d give it an B+, you can compete with this with no changes.  

• Like 1

On 10/23/2019 at 3:38 PM, StifleTower2 said:

Depends on how much you trust CP3?  Westbrook is great in 8 cat but doesn’t really fit your team.  You could get a haul potentially if you moved him for better forwards.  Help your FT in the process.  Otherwise KAT is top 5 and Westbrook is a first rounder in 8 cat.  Not a lot of holes aside from wing quality and depth, although I also tend to go point guards and bigs in 8 cat.  I’d give it an B+, you can compete with this with no changes.  

With Ayton out for 25 Games..

Stay put or trade someone?

advise?

3 minutes ago, 23_gaby_23 said:

With Ayton out for 25 Games..

Stay put or trade someone?

advise?

What are you going to do really?  Sell him for pennies on the dollar?  You have to play it out a couple weeks to see if your team is good enough to win without him.  If it is then you can ride it out.  If not you’ll have to see what offers are out there.  

i would sell high on CP3 after he kills it for the first couple months and get some depth if Ayton is hurting your team too much. Also i would drop Gordon (assuming it's eric?)

Help?

14 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

What are you going to do really?  Sell him for pennies on the dollar?  You have to play it out a couple weeks to see if your team is good enough to win without him.  If it is then you can ride it out.  If not you’ll have to see what offers are out there.  

I don’t want to sell Ayton (no value like you say)

I just want to know if my team have a good « balance » between PG/SG and PF/C?....or If I have to choice one side.

Even without Ayton you have a good team.  The problem is you’re only 2 deep at C and your wings are thin.  I’d try to come up with a low end SF/F player or maybe a PF/C who can cover both slots.