Sign in to follow this  
seeL

Reggie Jackson 2019-2020 Outlook

What’s the season projection for him? Are we expecting same numbers from last season? 

He’s hanging out in my waiver wire, I think the concern is Derrick Rose being there and if it’s gonna be a time share situation or not ?

1 hour ago, JohnnyTsunami said:

He’s hanging out in my waiver wire, I think the concern is Derrick Rose being there and if it’s gonna be a time share situation or not ?

Timeshare with Rose at pg position? Maybe
so what?
there's a hole also at SG 
Pistons roster is a mess

• Like 1

6 hours ago, seeL said:

What’s the season projection for him? Are we expecting same numbers from last season? 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

I’m guessing he’s going to put up similar numbers to last season. Expect no defense at all and get a cheap PG that’ll score inefficiently. 

420 FG 800s FT 2 3s 15pts 2 rebs 4-5 assists empty defense and 2 TOs. 

I think he will handle a bigger portion of the offensive load with out BG playing so that’s a boon to his value. When BG is back is when I think things will get murky. Considering he produced those similar avgs with 28 mins per game splitting with ish. And i expect D rose to get about 30. So maybe he plays more off ball 2 for some time when they’re in the lineup together to get to that 28 mins per game. I can’t see him playing more than that. 

• Like 1