thezing1

REMINDER ABOUT ADD/DROP QUESTIONS

All, 

This is a reminder that everyone has to use the Assistant Coach Forum to post their team/league specific questions. Should I drop player X to pick up player Y has no place in a players thread and it needs to go into the AC forum. There are a lot of new people on the forums and this is a reminder to read and follow the rules. If any of you have questions reach out to a mod. Thanks!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

All, 

The excuse that the AC Forum doesn't get any responses is not an excuse. You can't expect to go on the AC forum and post your questions and get help from the community without giving back to others. Spend time in the AC forum and help others and see if the help is reciprocal. But, if no one answers your AC posts you still can not post these team specific questions in a player's thread. 

• Like 2

also, linking your AC post in the players thread is exactly the same as outright asking the AC question in the players thread 🙄

Gonna post a general question here. How do you stop getting emails on messages that aren’t even a reply. I’m getting emails on any message related to weed smoking suspended Ayton. 

Edited by Pirate

All good problem solved thanks to TOOA ( the best mod ever). Private messaged me quick as a flash. The other mods should learn from this guys high standards.

On 10/24/2019 at 7:49 AM, thezing1 said:

All, 

This is a reminder that everyone has to use the Assistant Coach Forum to post their team/league specific questions. Should I drop player X to pick up player Y has no place in a players thread and it needs to go into the AC forum. There are a lot of new people on the forums and this is a reminder to read and follow the rules. If any of you have questions reach out to a mod. Thanks!

Where’s the link for the AC forum?