Give: Josh Jacobs, Kenny Golladay, Courtland Sutton

Get: Devonta Freeman, and Michael Thomas

Team #1 in sig

14 minutes ago, BaBaBooey said:

0.5PPR, 5-2 record, 3 player keeper:

Team #1 in sig

Feel like your 1st team in sig is built perfectly for a move like this. Even losing Jacobs and with Freeman being eh, you still have a solid duo in Kamara+Fournette and a solid WRs to play at WR2 and WR3 in Chark and Samuel even if depth takes a hit. I like it but I question holding 3 TEs. Would look to just find a FLEX play off waivers in place of one of them. I don't trust Stills at all to be a usable FLEX. Thomas in a keeper is gold too-even more so than the three studs you are giving.

I like this trade for you Michael Thomas has been great plus freeman has been solid as well maybe see if you can keep Sutton or galloday and add lower wr instead 

help

Pull the trigger. Im really not a Freeman fan but your team structure lends itself nicely for this deal

I like staying put. 

You've got some exposure to that NO defense already with Kamara.

How are your chances of winning this year? Would be great to keep Kamara, Fournette and Thomas for next year, but it wouldn't be the end of the world if you got to keep Kamara, Fournette, and any of the first 3 WRs you have listed.

I would pull the trigger.  As said, Thomas is a huge pickup for you, and really balances your team out nicely with proven stud power.  You could also use Freeman to go after another high upside WR

Can't see you're team on mobile I would stand pat you're giving up way too much. 

I think it is a lot to give up for Michael Thomas (I am not big on Freeman), but from looking at your team, I think I’d roll the dice and take this offer if I was you.

Getting that stud WR in Thomas is great but seems like you are giving up a little more than I would. But the trade makes sense for this year and next. Don’t blame you for doing it. 

13 hours ago, BaBaBooey said:

0.5PPR, 5-2 record, 3 player keeper:

Team #1 in sig

This is a tough one, but Michael Thomas is one of the best.

Sutton is the #1 WR now with the Broncos, but overall that's a bad offense that mainly runs. Jacobs is powerhouse, but I do see he's injured this week. Is that something that might linger? Golladay doesn't thrill me this year as much as last year.

So, all-in-al, I'd do it for Thomas especially knowing Brees is coming back.

I think I would make the move. Sutton is a question mark to me with the changes that heave already happened and the impending changes to come. Thanks for mine.

I'm so torn on this one. On one hand, getting a stud WR1 like Thomas just in time for Brees' return would help you down the stretch. On other hand, I think you're giving up too much, and I wouldn't want any part of Freeman.

I'm leaning towards taking the trade, but ultimately it's your call.

Good luck!

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/773801-i-need-a-k-whos-my-drop-whir/

5 minutes ago, The Frayed Ends of Fantasy said:

I'm so torn on this one. On one hand, getting a stud WR1 like Thomas just in time for Brees' return would help you down the stretch. On other hand, I think you're giving up too much, and I wouldn't want any part of Freeman.

I'm leaning towards taking the trade, but ultimately it's your call.

Good luck!

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/773801-i-need-a-k-whos-my-drop-whir/

I ended up doing it as Jacobs and Sutton for Thomas. Thanks for your input

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BaBaBooey said:

I ended up doing it as Jacobs and Sutton for Thomas. Thanks for your input

I know you already did it, but I'm going to reply to this to give you reassurance.

Devonta Freeman would have been a nightmare owning, and giving up the three guys you were contemplating was way too much even for Michael Thomas.

You've got Kamara and Fournette leading your RB core, and now you've got the best WR in fantasy football this season. I like both Jacobs and Sutton ROS, but I think this was a good move based on your team roster construction.

Just now, CamNewton said:

I know you already did it, but I'm going to reply to this to give you reassurance.

Devonta Freeman would have been a nightmare owning, and giving up the three guys you were contemplating was way too much even for Michael Thomas.

You've got Kamara and Fournette leading your RB core, and now you've got the best WR in fantasy football this season. I like both Jacobs and Sutton ROS, but I think this was a good move based on your team roster construction.

Thanks man! Reassurance much appreciated 

• Like 1

Great trade for you.  Not only for this year but also future years.  Thomas looks to be a top 4 keeper for the next 5 to 6 years.  Can't pass that up.  Good job