Sign in to follow this  
Ryansm11

Harrison Barnes 2019-2020 Outlook

Marvin Bagley down for 4-5 weeks, who soakes up those minutes? It is Harrison Barnes? Or am I missing something? 

Harrison will benefit a bit, I think Bogbog gets a big boost as well. The backup 4s in Sacramento obviously the biggest winners here namely Bjelica and Giles. Harrison is a terrible real life basketball player but I think he can be decent in points leagues and some other category builds while Marvin is out.

Is it time to drop him for Ersan Ilyasova, Jae Crowder, PJ Tucker or Kelly Olynyk?

Harrison Barnes or Danuel House or Bryn Forbes - who is the add?  I feel like it should be Barnes but he has been underwhelming so far .....

3 hours ago, XC23 said:

Harrison Barnes or Danuel House or Bryn Forbes - who is the add?  I feel like it should be Barnes but he has been underwhelming so far .....

AC forum, depends what cats u need (Barnes for points and boards, house for 3s and stocks, forbes for 3s and points

Overvalued ever since he went to the Mavs - needs heavy scoring volume to produce value as he brings nothing else to the table. Weak h2h option

Going under the radar like always. Gives you balanced stats and minutes are there 

• Like 1

He has been so underappreciated in November.  Super consistent and efficient.  Really hoping that he is still this effective when Bagley returns.  And I don't see why he can't be since he can stretch the floor well.