Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mattygrabbs

anybody play poker?

HAHA..Good stuff...I dont know if this is Lame/sad but the best part of golf for ME is driving the cart while chugging a beer..Def good times...

Yeah we've tipped a few in our day, we have our own game where the highest score after each hole as to take a shot and if there is a tie it's a double.

Damn...What kind of shots? I dont know if i could do that because i would the drunkest ever...but maybe one day i shall try that

We never bring anything specific just have whoevers turn it is to pick something up. Last few times we got out I think we've gone with either gin or vodka. It's really interesting though because we all terrible and if one of us have an off day..........uh-oh. Either way it always ends up messy for at least one person, we do have one rule though - if you puke you don't have to drink or even golf anymore unless you really really want to.

Good stuff...Hope ya dont mind but im gonna steal those rules and use them...Sounds like a good time

Nice...im sure we shall do the same...Im thinking..the leader has to drink a beer or two before he gets to the green on each hole....that would make it fair for me and others