azeri98

Can only keep 3, Who would you keep?

Ops league

Bregman

Arenado

Story 

Soto

Alonso

What a terrible situation to be in having to only keep 3 of these guys.  Honesty can’t really go wrong with whatever you decide but without any other context beside OPS I’d choose Bregman, Story, and either Alonso or Soto depending on how your team is constructed and what you need more.

Is it Keep Forever league?  Then I agree with poster above.  Bregman and Arenado are absolute locks, then Soto for longevity.  If not keep forever, I would keep Story over Soto because next 2 years or so Story will have better numbers overall with steals factored in

On 10/28/2019 at 3:00 PM, MSkibisky said:

Bregman Arenado Soto

This.  A keep 3 league is basically a waste as everyone will have 3 good keepers imo, so I would just go with your best 3 young players.

For me Bregman, Story, Arenado and Soto are valued about the same for me, with Alonso a bit back. Arenado would be tough to drop but I think the others currently have more trade value in a keep forever league because of age. Hopefully you can trade before the keep deadline!