Sign in to follow this  
lokidestroyer

Jeremy Lamb 2019-2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

53 minutes ago, The_Real_Deal said:

He practiced in full. Indicating he should be all set for Wednesday’s Matchup

 

About time, hopefully he starts to ball out. Lamb is about the only drop player I have currently for waiver wire gems. So need to gauge his value asap 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same here ... still left on thew WW .. they have plenty of guards, so I'm concerned if hes gonna get his share of the ball.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Monkeyking69 said:

Same here ... still left on thew WW .. they have plenty of guards, so I'm concerned if hes gonna get his share of the ball.

 

True, Indy has depth but he is still likely to see 30 mpg when fully up to speed, even with Dipo back later in the season.  If he ends up in a sixth man role he could also benefit from seeing more court time against opposing second units.  You can count on one hand the number of guys that can boost your FT% the way Lamb does offering late-mid round, potential mid-round value off the WW. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, 80version said:

 

True, Indy has depth but he is still likely to see 30 mpg when fully up to speed, even with Dipo back later in the season.  If he ends up in a sixth man role he could also benefit from seeing more court time against opposing second units.  You can count on one hand the number of guys that can boost your FT% the way Lamb does offering late-mid round, potential mid-round value off the WW. 

Doubt he sees 30 min once dipo is up to speed, but around 25 min as 6th man role yeah 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm definitely not expecting a breakout as he had with the Hornets last season, where he basically was just behind Kemba in the eating order. Even as a 6th man, Lamb might get lost if the Pacers play him alongside a few of the starters.  

I'm sorta hoping that he plays well for a while so I can sell him before Dipo returns.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He was just dropped in my 12 team league as well. Tempting to burn my 3rd highest waiver on him.

Why is everyone down on this guy? Dipo has to be eased back once he is healthy. I doubt the drop off will be that sudden.

Am I missing anything? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, heero78 said:

He was just dropped in my 12 team league as well. Tempting to burn my 3rd highest waiver on him.

Why is everyone down on this guy? Dipo has to be eased back once he is healthy. I doubt the drop off will be that sudden.

Am I missing anything? 

 

New situation makes his outlook uncertain.  Given he has gone to a much better team, concerns about his place in the pecking order expected.  He's replacing teammates Kemba, Marv, Batum with Brogdon, Warren, Sabo and then later in the season, Dipo.  On the surface it seems like he would take a hit in value, but last year Lamb managed top-60 production as a starter in just 28.5 minutes with 12.4 FGA/3.3 FTA last year, so he might be able to put up similar value. 

I burned a #7 waiver priority on him this morning in a $100 12-team league, where I had to give up my only streamer slot until I can swing a 2-for-1. 

Edited by 80version
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, CharlesCC2 said:

So what are we thinking after this performance?

Lol just burned my #3 waiver on him. Hopefully I won't regret it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm wondering if we're gonna see a breakout by Lamb...like Brogdon he's another efficient player that's playing in a system that is a better fit...Lamb now has better teammates, a chance for a lot of usage, and more shots to go around without Turner for possibly out for a few weeks.  He's put up 25 and 31 in the 2 games he's played so far.  Has a chance for the most minutes he's ever had in his career...  

Edited by hipriest69

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hipriest69 said:

I'm wondering if we're gonna see a breakout by Lamb...like Brogdon he's another efficient player that's playing in a system that is a better fit...Lamb now has better teammates, a chance for a lot of usage, and more shots to go around without Turner for possibly out for a few weeks.  He's put up 25 and 31 in the 2 games he's played so far.  Has a chance for the most minutes he's ever had in his career...  

He's put up 25 and 10 through 2 games, having turner out will definitely help tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, I hope this dude heals up correctly. Injuries on my team are stacking up and it's his second in this short season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, The_Real_Deal said:

Wtf is really up with this guy man??!


I been dropped him , dealing with too many injuries currently. I like his game tho, along with the great %’s to boot. I’ll try and snatch him back up when he returns , we shall see. Only thing is Dipo is coming back early December , or so I’ve heard. Limits his upside for the long term. But short term hes a must start if healthy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, RunCMC said:


I been dropped him , dealing with too many injuries currently. I like his game tho, along with the great %’s to boot. I’ll try and snatch him back up when he returns , we shall see. Only thing is Dipo is coming back early December , or so I’ve heard. Limits his upside for the long term. But short term hes a must start if healthy 


I can’t even risk to drop him because I know he has good upside when healthy. He pretty much could of been the second or first main scorer on that team until Dipo returns. This s--- is getting so annoying with little to no details on his ankle injury. The regrets I would have if I dropped him and someone else enjoys the numbers he puts up for their team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.