Sign in to follow this  
tonycpsu

2019 FAAB Questions and Discussion

12 team full pt PPR and I'm currently looking at 40% for Brown and close to 30% on Thompson. My RB depth needs a major overhaul and this is the only way I see a guarantee. Spend big early...why wait? There's only scraps later on.

13 minutes ago, Singing in Dwayne said:

Is 6% FAAB for Pats D too much? Love their schedule.

I mean i don't think so...but I'm throwing 5% of my FAAB on a defense that I'll probably only use for 1 or 2 weeks. at least you have like 6 strong weeks from the Pats. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wasn't their a credible guy the last few years that would post projected faab suggestions on a bunch of players? I need some more ideas for T. Williams , M. Brown,  Scary Terry, Ronald Jones,  AP and Ross

1 minute ago, Eaglesflyhigh11 said:

Wasn't their a credible guy the last few years that would post projected faab suggestions on a bunch of players? I need some more ideas for T. Williams , M. Brown,  Scary Terry, Ronald Jones,  AP and Ross

yeah he was a cool guy.  I think he basically just reposted footballguys FAAB % breakdowns every week.

One of us can probably google it and post it here in his stead.

By one of us... I'm looking at you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

yeah he was a cool guy.  I think he basically just reposted footballguys FAAB % breakdowns every week.

One of us can probably google it and post it here in his stead.

By one of us... I'm looking at you.

I thought it was his suggestions not a website

I already looked on a bunch of websites. Not asking to be lazy. Looking for suggestions from the actual fantasy community putting these bids in or someone that has a lot of experience with FAAB. This my 2nd year with FAAB. 

16 minutes ago, Eaglesflyhigh11 said:

I thought it was his suggestions not a website

I already looked on a bunch of websites. Not asking to be lazy. Looking for suggestions from the actual fantasy community putting these bids in or someone that has a lot of experience with FAAB. This my 2nd year with FAAB. 

https://www.rotoballer.com/faab-bidding-fantasy-football-week-2-waivers/668410

it’s not a complete list but it helps.

Edited by Godeep

Quick question because this is my first year with faab. If you bid say 30 and the next closest bid is say 22, you just pay the 22 right? Thanks 

1 minute ago, phisouza33 said:

Quick question because this is my first year with faab. If you bid say 30 and the next closest bid is say 22, you just pay the 22 right? Thanks 

No you pay $30. Use your FAAB wisely.

First time doing auction waiver this year...

i like Ross over McLaurin. I like Ross’ speed and explosiveness. And as bad as dalton might be, he’s a slinger. 

I bid $6 would you guys recommend more or less? 

Thank you

5 minutes ago, irvGotti said:

First time doing auction waiver this year...

i like Ross over McLaurin. I like Ross’ speed and explosiveness. And as bad as dalton might be, he’s a slinger. 

I bid $6 would you guys recommend more or less? 

Thank you

What’s your budget? Is it your whole leagues first time or just you? It kind of depends on the league, but we have a 200 budget and I would expect him to go in the 20s or 30s. 

• Like 1

1st year at FAAB. I have D Walker, but both TJ & Waller are available. Would it be wiser to bid $13 for Waller, since TJ will probably end up going for $20-$30? 

Would like a solid back up / flex, just in case. 

On 9/9/2019 at 6:34 PM, Tread_Lightly said:

WR Deion Cain Indy with Funchess injury - cheap buck or two FAAB

Paris Campbell?

Just now, Panthers8912 said:

Paris Campbell?

Wait to see whi h one clears or maybe a $1 for 1.

25 minutes ago, nromn said:

What’s your budget? Is it your whole leagues first time or just you? It kind of depends on the league, but we have a 200 budget and I would expect him to go in the 20s or 30s. 

100$ for the whole season. I just raised it to 8, with Hill going out in desperate for a WR spot

1 hour ago, DarinB300 said:

1st year at FAAB. I have D Walker, but both TJ & Waller are available. Would it be wiser to bid $13 for Waller, since TJ will probably end up going for $20-$30? 

Would like a solid back up / flex, just in case. 

I put $18 of $100 on him, TJ isn’t available in my league. I’ve been in a faab league for years, and i’m still not 100% sure i’ll get him. If someone else in your league really needs a TE and wants him they could put I guess about 25% maybe 30% on him. The Fantasy Footballers Podcast was telling people to put 20 to 30% on him. They were pushing him as the #1 add this week over Hock. Don’t know how much that helps, but I guess more info is better.

Edited by Godeep

47 minutes ago, Godeep said:

I put $18 of $100 on him, TJ isn’t available in my league. I’ve been in a faab league for years, and i’m still not 100% sure i’ll get him. If someone else in your league really needs a TE and wants him they could put I guess about 25% maybe 30% on him. The Fantasy Footballers Podcast was telling people to put 20 to 30% on him. They were pushing him as the #1 add this week over Hock. Don’t know how much that helps, but I guess more info is better.

Who are you talking about? 

Dude who lost Reek went all in on Hollywood (31) and Scary Terry (26) - definitely beat me out.

Bummed I missed on John Ross by 2 dollars though. Leaguemate logged in and picked up Preston Williams as I was hitting add. Oh well. Ended up just scooping AJ Brown, Charknado, and TEN D for free. 

Wait to spend on week 2. 

Edited by yahyahtrick

Hollywood, Crowder & Thompson went unclaimed. Worth dropping anyone? Thinking Samuel for Hollywood

10 team standard

QB: Ryan, Dak
RB: Conner, Gurley, Mixon, Coleman, Malcom Brown, AP
WR: Tyreek, M. Thomas, Godwin, Marvin Jones, Curtis Samuel, John Brown
TE: Waller

Anyone else care to share their league FAAB results for some of the more popular pickups?

16 minutes ago, Proto24 said:

Anyone else care to share their league FAAB results for some of the more popular pickups?

Here's what people paid in my league 100 faab budget

Hollywood- 50

Hockenson-25

Malcolm brown- 10

Gio bernard- 5

Mclaurin, ross, hardman, went unclaimed

• Like 1