Should I punt on this week? WHIR

12-team, 0.5 PPR:

QB: Murray, Winston

RB: Kamara, Latavius, T. Cohen, Dam. Williams, Henderson

WR: Julio, Sutton, Cooks, Samuel, Watkins

TE: Kittle

K: Zuerlein

DST: Bears

I'm 4-4, and in a real bad spot this week. I'm up against the #1 team in my league who has no notable bye/injury issues. Meanwhile, I'm missing most of my best players on byes, and the remaining ones other than Kittle all have tough matchups. We start 3 WR and a flex in this league, so just to field a complete team would involving making two drops, including Zuerlein. Even then, I will be a huge underdog in the matchup (he has about 50 points on me right now in the projections). So my two options are:

1) Drop two players (Henderson and Zuerlein most likely) in order to pick up a kicker and a flex just to field a complete team. The flex would like be DeVante Parker or Corey Davis, neither of which excite me long-term.

2) Admit that I'm not going to win this week, and instead focus on improving long term. That would involve holding on to Zuerlein and taking a 0 for the K position, and either holding on to Henderson as a high-upside backup, or dropping him for a piece that can help me next week (like the Ravens DST who get the Bengals).

Thoughts on my best course of action?

Drop the two players. Any. Given. Week.

You never know who could go for 3 TD's. You'd be doing yourself a disservice by not trying.