Sign in to follow this  
MGMfantasy1

ROS Help! Robby Anderson or Sanu? WHIR

Looking for the best option for the remainder of the season.  Sanu is now on a high power offense and should start to play more snaps.  Anderson has a much better schedule, but worse team/QB.  Who should I roll with?  Leave link, WHIR.

Hmm. Sanu is nice and on a high powered offense but realistically he’s maybe 3rd or 4th in the Tom Brady throw to me pecking order( Edelman, White, Dorsett? ) and the Pats historically like to start running the ball more when it starts getting cold.  Anderson’s schedule starts to open up to easier defenses but he’s not always the #1 target (DT and Crowder have been more consistent). Now knowing this, what are you looking for? Safer floor(Sanu) or higher upside(Anderson)? I play in a 3wr 2rb 1flex league so I try to have a rotation of boom/bust wr2/3 that I can play at my wr3 or flex. Anyways, hope that helped! Good luck bud. Check out mine 

I'd rather have Anderson.  There are just too many mouths to feed in NE and, like BBW said, they'll run more as it gets cold.

Return the favor?

Ad rather have Anderson I dint trust anyone but Edelman and white in ppr on the patriots offense for fantasy purposes 

help

On 10/30/2019 at 9:02 PM, MGMfantasy1 said:

Looking for the best option for the remainder of the season.  Sanu is now on a high power offense and should start to play more snaps.  Anderson has a much better schedule, but worse team/QB.  Who should I roll with?  Leave link, WHIR.

IDK if Atlanta or NE are HIGH POWERED offenses. I can say NE has a high powered defense. If you look into it, I'd guess Atlanta throws the ball a lot more than NE. Sanu was a decent #3-4 WR in Atlanta. He caught  a lot of balls out of the slot. With Julio and Ridley drawing the better defenders.  In NE, Edelman owns the slot, IDK where Sanu will fit in. 

I'd rather have Anderson in PPR setup.

GL