DezedandConfused

Danuel House Jr. 2019-2020 Outlook

1 minute ago, FantasyMamba said:

So the sustainability of the stocks question (which I had as well) gets offset the more you actually watch the guy play. I don't know whether its what the Rockets system is or what but he helps off his man A LOT. He is also very very active with sneaky athleticism so when you add it all up, it makes sense why those stats are showing up on his box score.

Can I get rid of Brook Lopez now?

Might take this guy over Tucker. What is his ROS value? Seeing that Westbrook was out, and Eric Gordon took his starting spot the last game. Is it matchup based? If not, will he be able to carve out a bench role in 30+ mpg? I'd like to think his defense keeps him in games, like Tucker.

21 hours ago, ThisIsSparta said:

Might take this guy over Tucker. What is his ROS value? Seeing that Westbrook was out, and Eric Gordon took his starting spot the last game. Is it matchup based? If not, will he be able to carve out a bench role in 30+ mpg? I'd like to think his defense keeps him in games, like Tucker.

Maybe I'm just biased against old people, but doesn't it seem more likely he logs heavy minutes all season as opposed to Tucker or Gordon? I like to think D'Antoni is looking for a more athletic and permanent fixture at the 3.

He’s kinda hard to drop right now. Playing well and not hurting you in the process.

1 hour ago, iowncrazyhair said:

ROS looking good here i guess, there goes a streamer spot. 

that's never a bad thing

Passes the eye test more than established guys like Taurean Prince lol. At least when he misses you don't want to hide your face

I’ll be very disappointed if Gordon starts over House today. The Rockets need his defense and spacing in the lineup. 

How did that happen?! Love danuel with the U

2 minutes ago, Fantasyscrub said:

Did he just get 5 steals in 3 minutes?

2 minutes ago, xlosingmyedgex said:

Gordon's going on the trading block.

No team will trade for his awful contract

I expected 2.5 threes.  What I got was an invitation to the House of the new lord 

Edited by Fantasyscrub
  • Haha 1

Ascendant of RoCo? with better %s

Edited by IT2
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, IT2 said:

Ascendant of RoCo? with better %s

You spelled Jonathan Isaac wrong

Damn what a pleasant surprise this guy has been. Gonna be case of one of those guys u stream early on....and never could get rid of lol. I been waiting for the defensive numbers to drop for awhile now...but been shockingly steady, he could be legit here.

7 minutes ago, IDatDude said:

Damn what a pleasant surprise this guy has been. Gonna be case of one of those guys u stream early on....and never could get rid of lol. I been waiting for the defensive numbers to drop for awhile now...but been shockingly steady, he could be legit here.

He's got the minutes on lock. Count me in.