DezedandConfused

Danuel House Jr. 2019-2020 Outlook

All 5 Rockets' starters are locks for top 50 possibly. D'Antoni is a messiah. 

29 minutes ago, ellejamil said:

You spelled Jonathan Isaac wrong

You spelled Lord Thybulle wrong

4 minutes ago, shiftysaj said:

You spelled Lord Thybulle wrong

Lord DNP is that dude's new name.

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

Lord DNP is that dude's new name.

Word i dropped him on his neck ever since Korkmaz passed him in the rotation 😂

• Haha 1

The guy has produced 2nd round value in my 14 team 9 cat league so far this season and he's only been getting better week by week

spacer.png

I'm tempted to sell high just in case but opposing managers are still bound by the cognitive dissonance of "bUt hE wAs a waiVeR wIrE piCkuP!!!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Aloon33 said:

Anyone know why he’s showing as GTD?

He's dealing with a sprain ankle. Doubt he misses any time tho.

9 hours ago, PUNTSQUAD said:

The guy has produced 2nd round value in my 14 team 9 cat league so far this season and he's only been getting better week by week

I'm tempted to sell high just in case but opposing managers are still bound by the cognitive dissonance of "bUt hE wAs a waiVeR wIrE piCkuP!!!"

ha here that all the time. almost as bad using where a player was drafted as their "real" value in a trade. im sure wiggins and ingram are only worth fringe top 100 trade value because that's where I drafted them. makes sense. 

I think house should be treated as a top 50 asset ROS. shot 48% from deep in his 13 starts last season 4.6 attempts. just hope the stocks are here to stay 0.7/0.6 stocks during those 13 starts

54 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

ha here that all the time. almost as bad using where a player was drafted as their "real" value in a trade. im sure wiggins and ingram are only worth fringe top 100 trade value because that's where I drafted them. makes sense. 

I think house should be treated as a top 50 asset ROS. shot 48% from deep in his 13 starts last season 4.6 attempts. just hope the stocks are here to stay 0.7/0.6 stocks during those 13 starts

Pump the breaks on top 50 bruh

23 minutes ago, ROTY said:

Although he is the least likely out of the starters and his value depends on if Gordon is hot or cold, but it's definitely plausible in this system.

51 minutes ago, ROTY said:

if his stocks hold up he should come close. 2.5/1/1 13/5/1 with good % and low t/o seems very doable if he avg 30 min a night.

2 hours ago, colepenhagen said:

if his stocks hold up he should come close. 2.5/1/1 13/5/1 with good % and low t/o seems very doable if he avg 30 min a night.

If hes a triple 1 guy and keeps tos super low then he might sneak in, although I don't rate a player that has one of their strongest cats as turnovers. I hope he keeps it up cos I have him, but I feel top 80 would be more realistic

39 minutes ago, ROTY said:

If hes a triple 1 guy and keeps tos super low then he might sneak in, although I don't rate a player that has one of their strongest cats as turnovers. I hope he keeps it up cos I have him, but I feel top 80 would be more realistic

If you are in 9 category leagues, turnovers are a category.  Doesn't make sense not to include turnovers in player values, unless you are playing h2h and deliberately punting them.

13 hours ago, El_Chingon said:

If you are in 9 category leagues, turnovers are a category.  Doesn't make sense not to include turnovers in player values, unless you are playing h2h and deliberately punting them.

In theory, but if you're avoiding players and drafting players based on turnovers, idk what to tell you

Damn.

How bad was it?

Edited by DLG10

Soooo many injuries the last couple days. Hopefully he can return later in the week 😕 spoiling that 4 game week

Remember the days when Allen Iverson would gladly play thru a million injuries instead of sitting out? Now a days you get a back contusion and youre immediately pulled from the game. 

• Like 1

I doubt it would've been better than this anyways. Gordon was feeling it tonight.

2 minutes ago, jay_00 said:

Remember the days when Allen Iverson would gladly play thru a million injuries instead of sitting out? Now a days you get a back contusion and youre immediately pulled from the game. 

I wonder how AI would feel about this load management BS back in the day lol.