DezedandConfused

Danuel House Jr. 2019-2020 Outlook

2nd game missed now and ESPN still hasn't given him the DTD tag or even updated the recent news on his player profile to mention that he's missing games lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

I will admit i did not see the play he got injured. Wish you would give a description besides your obvious look it up stance. 

So u didn't even see the play yet u say he should've played after 1 day of rest and no u can google it yourself

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

So u didn't even see the play yet u say he should've played after 1 day of rest and no u can google it yourself

Um yes? This is why this forum was created. For insight on things like this. Why would i need to be here if i can look up everything on my entire team (he as in this particular player) which I literally picked up yesterday on the advice that hes good should i not say what i said? 

And dont put text in my hands i said if it was me when i had a back tweak i would play but im not him nor did i see the play aka can someone give me an insight of what happened or do I have to say ok cool let me not give insight to any other player of interest knowledge of what happened from now on?

18 hours ago, PUNTSQUAD said:

2nd game missed now and ESPN still hasn't given him the DTD tag or even updated the recent news on his player profile to mention that he's missing games lol

I picked him up like a week into the season and ESPN hasn't done a write-up since. I wonder if they forgot to assign an editor to him 😟

On 11/12/2019 at 11:35 AM, PUNTSQUAD said:

I think if there's any single cat that separates the men from the boys in H2H 9 cat, it would have to be TO. The attention to detail required in consistently rostering productive low TO players is basically a skill and while the potential reward may seem subtle it is definitely real, as real as winning any other cat

I love when it's Sunday morning and multiple cats are still up for grabs in my weekly matchup. The relatively low TO, high efficiency guys are really a godsend here because I can start them without hesitation and reap their counting stats without worrying about compromising the efficiency cats

Excellent post, though it seems to go against your username.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, AomineDaiki05 said:

Still no INJ tag in ESPN what is going on?

It's definitely an error on ESPN's end.  He was ruled out of his 3rd consecutive game over 24hrs ago yet still no DTD let alone OUT tag.  His Player News hasn't even been updated for weeks 

I emailed Customer Care but it wouldn't hurt if others did as well. Here's the link:

https://support.espn.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000010352&category=Fantasy Basketball&section=managing_your_team&article=360000958652&articleName=setting_your_lineup

ESPN fantasy hasn't updated any news about Danuel House to this point of the season. No news of any of his big games or anything. He doesn't even have a little newsbox next to him. He's in the database but hasn't been reported on. I assume this is why he's not listed as out.

52 minutes ago, Benjamin1984 said:

ESPN fantasy hasn't updated any news about Danuel House to this point of the season. No news of any of his big games or anything. He doesn't even have a little newsbox next to him. He's in the database but hasn't been reported on. I assume this is why he's not listed as out.

This is why u don't play on ESPN, prob said that several times throughout this forum.

He wasn't dropped in my league either. I was eyeing him.

I'm thinking of dropping Herro.. worth sending out an offer to the House owner.

27 minutes ago, scaniagm said:

got number 1 waiver. tempted to use it on him. But i dont think its worth it lol

See what happens today. If he goes rather anonymously, I’d gamble on waiting for him to clear.