Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sya

Stifler Dynasty Football! (PPR w/ IDP''s)

I'm usually on here about 6am pst,so there won't be a big lag if they make picks in the AM.

I don't think I've ever met anyone who ranked fantasy football last of the three fantasy sports.

I hope you're doing some research on IDP's Tdavis20. Try to google "IDP mock draft" or something or flip through a magazine before we get too deep into this thing.

This is going to be an interesting league for me, fantasy football is probably my least favorite out of basketball football and baseball and this is really my first year doing a dynasty league. I have a 20 man dynasty baseball team but I took over for an owner that wasnt active so I didnt get to draft that team. All Im hoping to get out of this is to learn and have fun, I also have never done a fantasy football league with IDP.

Damn, I was targetting Braylon so hard, and Fitz right after him. But with both of them gone, I guess I am forced to select;

Marques Colston, WR, New Orleans Saints

Man I can't believe Wayne slipped this far. SOme people have him as the top WR in Dynasty.

Round 2:

1. Specter / Strike Force- Maurice Jones Drew (JAC- RB)

2. ChuckNorrisApproves / ChuckNorrisApproves- Larry Johnson (KC- RB)

3. qmar / Ace n the Hoe- Reggie Bush (NO- RB)

4. sya / Stifler- Larry Fitzgerald (ARI- WR)

5. Biggz / NWA- Ryan Grant (GB- RB)

6. endzoneview / TheEndzoneView- Andre Johnson (HOU- RB)

7. habliker / The Longest Yard- Braylon Edwards (CLE- WR)

8. Tdavis20 / Go Cheeseheads!- Darren McFadden (OAK- RB)

9. Br0kenB / Bad News Kennels- Marques Colston (NO- WR)

10. gman71 / Crinkle Crinkle- Reggie Wayne (IND- WR)

11. Dublin_Seahawks / Cereal Killers

12. BigH / Gang Green

Dublin is next, and he said he'll check in later.

I had Wayne as the top WR for a dynasty,and had him ranked as #6 overall in this league based on the scoring we use

I don't think I've ever met anyone who ranked fantasy football last of the three fantasy sports.

I hope you're doing some research on IDP's Tdavis20. Try to google "IDP mock draft" or something or flip through a magazine before we get too deep into this thing.

Actually, around late August or early September, I am also planning to organize a Dynasty NBA League. But we'll talk about this when this draft is completed.

Again, if this was re0draft I;d have nabbed Wayne. But he will be 30 soon so I took another younger player.

I cant believe wayne dropped so far myself...but yeah, I wont be back on till the AM so like 8.3Hrs followed by my return 8Hrs later...

Yeah LT and Wayne sure looks good. When I was picking at 2.04 it was either Larry or Wayne. But I had to go with Larry, 1st he's a sure WR1, second he's very young. and 3rd he has excelled despite being given sub-par QB's.

I'm very happy with my 1st 2. I truly did not expect either of them to fall to me.

LT was a shock,Wayne was just as big of a shock seeing the WR's go off the board this round

Some people have Wayne ranked #1. Really? Over Moss?

He was #4 on my list. 1-3 went in order and Colston was ranked 5 for me.

I think everyone is having a very good draft so far.

I had the top 3 dynasty WR's ranked as

Wayne

Moss

Edwards

Yeah I was thinking about getting Michael Turner, Reggie Wayne or Darren McFadden after Braylon got picked and figured I needed a RB and I like McFaddens huge upside over Turners.. even though I love Turner. And yeah I know its weird that I dont like fantasy football that much but I guess because I play baseball and both baseball and basketball you have to do stuff everyday with your lineups and football is basically 2 nights a week. Where are we on the draft list?

Here: Dublin is OTC, a while ago around 9pm ET he said he would return 6-7 hrs later, hopefully BigH will also be here that time so we can get the 3rd round going. Or maybe BigH can PM his picks to me because I'll be here for a long time.

Round 2:

11. Dublin_Seahawks / Cereal Killers

12. BigH / Gang Green

Right now, I am creating a set of guidelines for the league. Like the guidelines/rules for the Annual Rookie Draft, Waiver Wire Etc. I'll try to make this league as exciting as possible, so I have some unique stuffs in it. Like how the draft order will be determined etc.

We will also have 2 Annual Drafts 1) Rookie Draft 2) Free Agent Draft. Details will be available soon. I will post it on our League Page under the Commissioner's Note.

Enjoy.

OK, there seemed to be a few gremlins in the works, everything is up and running now.

The Cereal Killers selected Tony Romo - QB - Dallas Cowboys.

Get rid of Jessica NOW Romo!!!

Nice to see the website up and running again.

Round 2:

11. Dublin_Seahawks / Cereal Killers- Tony Romo (DAL- QB)

12. BigH / Gang Green

1 pick in the last 11 hours?

Thank god it's still July,we might finish by opening night

Well we still got nearly 1 round done for the day, only 1 pick left so not bad. I think I saw BigH logged on here around 1AM ET, but Dublin hadn't picked yet. Hopefully BigH will check in here soon, as I see both gman71 and Dublin are on board right now

Yeah, if you can please try to hang around. I know BigH is a regular here in the forums, he checks in quite often.