Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sya

Stifler Dynasty Football! (PPR w/ IDP''s)

I'm still looking to move up into the 1.06 - 1.12 range, if the player(s) I want are still available.

Looking to deal my 2013 1st Round pick. Will likely be in the position #2-6, so early round is a good bet.

Also looking for extra picks in the 2nd Rookie Round, as well as the 1.1, 1.2, or 1.3 FA Draft picks.

If it makes it happen, I can throw in a 2013 2nd/3rd Round pick, for the right offer.

Trade Announcement:

Ink Inc. trades:

Calvin Johnson & Deangelo Williams

to Glazed Tates for:

Ray Rice, Marques Colston & 1.10 2012 draft pick

Trade Announcement:

Triple Entente receives:

Rob Gronkowski

Garbage Pail Kids receives:

Triple Entente's 2012 1.7 Rookie, 2012 1.1 FA, Michael Crabtree

Let's make all trade announcements in the Yahoo forums. That makes it a bit easier for me so we can keep it all in one place. That cool?

Anyone know if Iron Mike is on his business trip yet? He's picking directly after me, and I've got an open trade offer to him I'm waiting to hear back on that could affect my current pick.

I don't know what dates his business trip was supposed to be during.

Okay, IronMike's trip got postponed for at least another week+. I posted the exact dates in our Draft Thread over on our Yahoo! forum.

These new post-game matchup breakdowns by Automated Insight are awesome!!!!!!!!!

Toxic All-Pros: 166.00

Glazed Tates: 161.84

Toxic All-Pros Comes Back for Thrilling Upset over Glazed Tates

Toxic All-Pros (1-0) stole one from Glazed Tates (0-1) 166.00 - 161.84, led by Ray Lewis with 24.00 points. Toxic All-Pros scored first and went into Sunday in front 14.00 - 0. They lost the handle after the early Sunday games and trailed 93.18 - 73.30. Toxic All-Pros closed out the matchup with a comeback on Monday.

Toxic All-Pros Smooth Moves

• Acquired D.J. Smith, who exceeded his scoring projection by 324.5%, the sixth-highest percentage in the league.
  • The 17.70 points scored by Jermichael Finley, who Toxic All-Pros traded for this week, beat his projected point total of 8.99 by 96.9%.
  • Traded for Stevie Johnson, who scored 15.50 points, beating his 10.83-point projection by 43.1%.
  • Picked up Martellus Bennett, who beat his scoring projection by 68.7%, with 14.00 points against a projected 8.30.
  • With 13.00 points, Greg Zuerlein, who Toxic All-Pros picked up this week, beat his 7.32-point projection by 77.6%.

Glazed Tates Regret Tracker

• Glazed Tates picked up DeAngelo Williams, who then fell short of his 10.82-point projection by scoring 1.40 points.
  • Glazed Tates had 8 of their 14 starters score less than their projected points.
  • The 6.50 points scored by Morgan Burnett was just 58.2% of his 11.16-point projection.
  • Glazed Tates was let down by their RBs, who both failed to reach their projections.

What If

• Besides Glazed Tates, Toxic All-Pros would have beaten only three other teams this week.
  • If Toxic All-Pros had scored 44.15 more points, they would have beaten all teams in the league this week.
  • Glazed Tates would have lost to seven other teams besides Toxic All-Pros this week.
  • If Glazed Tates had scored 21.37 fewer points, they would have lost to all teams in the league this week.

Game Notes

• The 4.16-point margin of victory was the smallest in the league this week.
  • Glazed Tates got 6.40 points from their RBs this week, the lowest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
  • Matt Ryan played well in the loss, leading the league in scoring with 32.46 points.
  • The 161.84 points put up by Glazed Tates ranked ninth in the league this week.
  • Toxic All-Pros got the second-highest combined scoring output from the TE position for any team this week with 31.70 points.
  • Although Glazed Tates lost, Steve Smith played well, bringing in 33.9% more points than was projected (19.10 points against a projected 14.26).
  • Toxic All-Pros left the 21.60 points scored by Alfred Morris on the bench and still won.
  • The matchup saw both teams exceed their scoring projection.

Week 2

Powered by Automated InsightsFysical Gets Win Against Toxic All-Pros

• icon_10_48.gifFysical(2-0)211.76

• 4517aff0c86174e8d8b6a213661f9b0e_48.jpegToxic All-Pros(1-1)163.60

Fysical got the highest score of the season and got past Toxic All-Pros 211.76 - 163.60. Even though both teams met their expectations, Fysical scored 10.6% more than their projected 191.51 points to secure the win. Toxic All-Pros was led by Trent Richardson with 30.50 points and DeSean Jackson who scored 18.40. Toxic All-Pros (1-1, 329.60 points) goes to eighth place and Fysical (2-0, 421.90 points) remains in first place.

Fysical Smooth Moves

• Darren Sproles ranked 10th in the league in scoring with 29.08 points.
  • Benched RB Ronnie Brown, who scored fewer points than any RB in the starting lineup with 7.40.
  • Arian Foster had 26.70 points, the sixth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
  • With 23.70 points, Brent Celek had the second-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
  • The 19.10 points scored by Reggie Wayne was the ninth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.

Toxic All-Pros Regret Tracker

• Picked up and started James Jones, who then scored below his 8.52-point projection with 1.90 points.
  • Toxic All-Pros was not able to win even though only 7 of their 14 starters fell short of their projected point total.
  • With 13.20 points versus a projected 18.28, Matthew Stafford scored only 72.2% of his projected point total.

What If

• If Fysical played Toxic All-Pros every week, they would be 2-0 this season.
  • Fysical would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
  • Fysical would have defeated Toxic All-Pros 210.14 - 166.00 had they played each other last week.
  • If Fysical had played every team in the league each week, they would be 22-0.
  • Besides Fysical, Toxic All-Pros would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
  • Toxic All-Pros would be 8-14 if they played every team every week.

Game Notes

• The 48.16-point win by Fysical failed to cover the 51.01-point spread.
  • With 74.28 points, Fysical got the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
  • Both teams topped their projections, but Toxic All-Pros performed better versus expectations than Fysical and still lost.
  • The margin of victory of 48.16 points was the second-highest margin in the league this week.
  • Trent Richardson did what he could in the loss for Toxic All-Pros. He scored 30.50 points, the seventh-highest score in the league this week.
  • Although Toxic All-Pros lost, DeSean Jackson played well, bringing in 57.3% more points than was projected (18.40 points against a projected 11.70).
  • Dez Bryant failed to meet his projected point total, scoring only 4.78 points of his projected 14.63.

=======================================================================================================

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

=======================================================================================================

Week 3