Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sya

Stifler Dynasty Football! (PPR w/ IDP''s)

Sorry guys been very busy today... Have to work in an hour also so I wont be back on for another 6-7 hours... My 3rd round pick might be a little early just like the McFadden pick but IM going with my boy from my favorite team, Greg jennings of the Green Bay Packers!!

Round 3:

1. BigH / Gang Green - Steve Smith (CAR- WR)

2. Dublin_Seahawks / Cereal Killers- Terrell Owens (DAL-WR)

3. gman71 / Crinkle Crinkle- Brandon Marshall (DEN-WR)

4. Br0kenB / Bad News Kennels- TJ Houshmandzadeh (CIN- WR)

5. Tdavis20 / Go Cheeseheads!- Greg Jennings (GB- WR)

6. habliker / The Longest Yard-

7. endzoneview / TheEndzoneView-

8. Biggz / NWA- Ran

9. sya / Stifler-

10. qmar / Ace n the Hoe-

11. ChuckNorrisApproves / ChuckNorrisApproves-

12. Specter / Strike Force-

Habliker is OTC. I also got Biggz's pick with me if he's not around.

How do I add my team under my messages like most of you are doing?

At the top of any RW page, you will find in the upper right portion a My Controls Link. Click It.

Then once it loads, look at the left side there are a lot of options, select the Edit Signature Link. You can adjust it there.

I've changed my mind about 50 times for my next pick.

I could go alot of ways here, but I have convinced myself that I need to grab my second RB here in the third.

There were only three on my list (and Brandon Jacobs wasn't one of them)

With pick 3.07, TheEndzoneView selects:

Jonathan Stewart, RB University of Oregon

JonathanStewart1.jpg

I'm sort of relieved that you picked J-Stew because I really didn't want to pass on him, but didn't want to take him as well. I already have him in another dynasty.

I got Biggz's pick, and from the process of elimination his pick is ...

Ronnie Brown (MIA- RB)

And for my pick, for round 3, Team Stifler will go with a guy who plays for the #1 offense in the NFL and happens to be the favorite receiver of a 50-TD QB last year. Stifler selects...

Wes Welker (NE- WR)

Round 3:

1. BigH / Gang Green - Steve Smith (CAR- WR)

2. Dublin_Seahawks / Cereal Killers- Terrell Owens (DAL-WR)

3. gman71 / Crinkle Crinkle- Brandon Marshall (DEN-WR)

4. Br0kenB / Bad News Kennels- TJ Houshmandzadeh (CIN- WR)

5. Tdavis20 / Go Cheeseheads!- Greg Jennings (GB- WR)

6. habliker / The Longest Yard- Brandon Jacobs (NYG- RB)

7. endzoneview / TheEndzoneView- Jonathan Stewart (CAR- RB)

8. Biggz / NWA- Ronnie Brown (MIA- RB)

9. sya / Stifler- Wes Welker (NE- WR)

10. qmar / Ace n the Hoe-

11. ChuckNorrisApproves / ChuckNorrisApproves-

12. Specter / Strike Force-

qmar is OTC.

Then you just missed your chance to dominate two leagues. B)

Ronnie Brown was option 1B for me and then there was another RB I was considering which for now will remain nameless.

Great pick with Welker. He crossed my mind along with about 20 other scenarios for my pick in the last couple of hours.

I'll check in later tonight around 7 or 8 PST. It would be sweet if it was my turn again then. Commence holding breath......now!

I'm sort of relieved that you picked J-Stew because I really didn't want to pass on him, but didn't want to take him as well. I already have him in another dynasty.

With my 3rd round pick, I select Torry "Big Play" Holt.

I was going to wait for JStew to fall to the 4th. Nice pick ezv.

EZV - I now think that you have reached or gambled in every pick you have made in the first 3 rounds.

1st round - F Gore - a huge gamble in the first round based on last years numbers, plus who knows what the Martz effect will be on his production this season. There were other, safer picks in this position.

2nd round - A Johnson - I drafted him in the 3rd round last year and whilst he is a huge stud when active, you cannot ignore his injury problems and coupled with your 1st round pick I think you made a big reach when other more solid WRs were on the board, this one could blow up in your face very easily. But if he stays healthy he will be a beast. But it's a big if.

3rd round - J Stewart - A massive reach and gamble by anybody's standards, there is no way in a million years I take him in the 3rd round, the guy could be a total bum, what made you select him in this position?

It looks to me that you are rolling the dice big time in this draft, what's the reasoning behind these selections?

At the top of any RW page, you will find in the upper right portion a My Controls Link. Click It.

Then once it loads, look at the left side there are a lot of options, select the Edit Signature Link. You can adjust it there.

Thanks Sya

Gore was still a Top 10 back last season, if I remember correctly from my sheets.

A Johnson is high risk high reward but hey, we aren't playing for money so why not use the pick on a young receiver with huge upside?

Stewart was a reach at 3 I'll admit but we're also building for years ahead and everyone says he has what it takes.

Gore was still a Top 10 back last season, if I remember correctly from my sheets.

A Johnson is high risk high reward but hey, we aren't playing for money so why not use the pick on a young receiver with huge upside?

Stewart was a reach at 3 I'll admit but we're also building for years ahead and everyone says he has what it takes.

For what it's worth,Gore(9th) & AJ(13th) were in my top 13 overall rankings for our scoring

I had Gore as the 7th best RB and AJ as the 6th best WR.

AJ should be a monster as long as he's healthy. There are limited options on that team to be a pass catching threat

For what it's worth,Gore(9th) & AJ(13th) were in my top 13 overall rankings for our scoring

I had Gore as the 7th best RB and AJ as the 6th best WR.

AJ should be a monster as long as he's healthy. There are limited options on that team to be a pass catching threat

So you had no QBs in your top 13?

Ha! Well, your head would have probably exploded then if I picked Ronnie Brown like I was debating.

By the way, JStew went 34 overall in the other dynasty league on this forum, I grabbed him 31st overall in this one.

EZV - I now think that you have reached or gambled in every pick you have made in the first 3 rounds.

1st round - F Gore - a huge gamble in the first round based on last years numbers, plus who knows what the Martz effect will be on his production this season. There were other, safer picks in this position.

2nd round - A Johnson - I drafted him in the 3rd round last year and whilst he is a huge stud when active, you cannot ignore his injury problems and coupled with your 1st round pick I think you made a big reach when other more solid WRs were on the board, this one could blow up in your face very easily. But if he stays healthy he will be a beast. But it's a big if.

3rd round - J Stewart - A massive reach and gamble by anybody's standards, there is no way in a million years I take him in the 3rd round, the guy could be a total bum, what made you select him in this position?

It looks to me that you are rolling the dice big time in this draft, what's the reasoning behind these selections?

So you had no QBs in your top 13?

Highest QB I have is Brady at 14

Ha! Well, your head would have probably exploded then if I picked Ronnie Brown like I was debating.

Ha HA i drafted R Brown in the other draft I'm in. Check out the other thread.

C'Mon EZV, whats the logic behind your first 3 picks?

Dude, everything is documented on my site, check it out. But you'll have to wait until tomorrow for my round 3 reasoning.

Keep em' wanting more. B)

Dude, everything is documented on my site, check it out. But you'll have to wait until tomorrow for my round 3 reasoning.

Keep em' wanting more. B)

No Problem buddy, I'm only stirring up a bit of rivalry, I wonder if ronnie will drop to you in round 4?

Oh, it's on like donkey kong.

Ronnie went the very next pick. Try to keep up Dublin, things are moving pretty fast (actually they're not)

No Problem buddy, I'm only stirring up a bit of rivalry, I wonder if ronnie will drop to you in round 4?

I have Brady ranked #14 overall too. But I left the first 7 spots blank.

Half the league is on right now. New record?