Sign in to follow this  
boredster

kamara for chubb? WHIR 100.41%

0.5ppr, redraft

i'm 3-5 and have a huge hole at RB this week with literally no top 40 options to fill it with. I have Kareem Hunt... was considering making an offer to the chubb owner... give my kamara for chubb straight up. i'm curious as to how that offer would be viewed by you folks here. i'd be surprised if hunt took more than 33% of the snaps/work... but i'd imagine chubb will for sure see less work when hunt is active next week. chubb's schedule looks a little easier too. plus it would be nice to have both because i currently dont have L Murray and that killed me the last 2 weeks..... thoughts?

I'd rather have Chubb than Kamara so I'd do this. Hunt is just a handcuff to me and he'll take over Hilliard's role and maybe a few extra touches here and there.

I'd stick with Kamara, I think Hunt will eat into Chubb's carries. It sucks being without Kamara because of the BYE, but if you can somehow patchwork it together this week, he'll be back for sure after the BYE.

Help me?

56 minutes ago, boredster said:

0.5ppr, redraft

i'm 3-5 and have a huge hole at RB this week with literally no top 40 options to fill it with. I have Kareem Hunt... was considering making an offer to the chubb owner... give my kamara for chubb straight up. i'm curious as to how that offer would be viewed by you folks here. i'd be surprised if hunt took more than 33% of the snaps/work... but i'd imagine chubb will for sure see less work when hunt is active next week. chubb's schedule looks a little easier too. plus it would be nice to have both because i currently dont have L Murray and that killed me the last 2 weeks..... thoughts?

I'd rather have Kamara ROS, very slightly over Chubb. That's my preference, it splitting hairs. Deal the Chubb owner, if interested Hunt. I wouldn't go after Chubb because I had Hunt. 

GL 

Im a Chubb owner and not too worried about Hunt stealing carries from him.  I like that trade for you and you need wins.  Who knows how Kamara will be and Murray is still a factor in their backfield.

I think your record is the most important factor.  If you were winning I’d say hold onto Kamara but you can’t afford the hole in your lineup this week.  For that reason I’d get Chubb. The drop off from Kamara to Chubb is manageable, he’s still a great RB1, but I’d do anything you can to ensure 4-5 instead of 3-6

Im in a similar position. Id rather have people in my lineup then sitting on my bench. Chubb has a good ROS as well so i would rather have him now and guarentee a good lineup 

i would try to get more but if not i like kamara's upside more than chubb going forward. kamara gets brees back too which helps him significantly since kamara is a proven pass catcher. thats just me though. i still wouldnt be suprised if you went thru with this though.

Tough

Without kamara in this week you could go 3-6 but i think after his bye he‘ll be back and will get you your points. 55-45% i‘d stay with kamara