leffe186

MNF: Cowboys @ GIants - What do you need?

Cooper and Gallup to score less than 24

Prescott to keep a 2 point lead against cooper and engram

28 minutes ago, JoeJoe88 said:

Evan Engram to score under 6.5 in 0.5 PPR.  I don't like my chances...

I don't know, Jones to Engram hasn't been as good as when manning was around, but Dallas isn't good vs TE.  It will come down to a TD or not. 

• Like 1

I need Cooper to take a handoff, mess around in the backfield, and take an 80 yard loss.  And then leave the game.

Edited by K197040

For the first time this season, I need nothing. Russell Wilson made this a very easy week for me.

However I’d very much love to see Saquon score 18+ fantasy points so that the last place 1-7 team in my big money league gets a W over the first place 7-1 juggernaut.

Edited by JDE

Down by 30 in PPR. 

I have Dak, Cooper, Engram and G Tate. He is done for the week. Feeling ok but weirder things have happened. 

need Engram to not outscore Zeke by 30 .....then I somehow pull off the legendary multi league sweep

Won my matchup but would be nice if some miracle occurred and the person i'm chasing for playoffs lost. Would need Zeke/Cowboys DST to outscore Daniel Jones by 17 lol

Just now, JE7HorseGod said:

I need Witten to not outscore Barkley by 50.

Saquon loses 25 fumbles, doesn't catch a single pass, only rushes for nine yds  ... meanwhile, Witten goes 1/12/0 -

aaaand that's a loss

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

Saquon loses 25 fumbles, doesn't catch a single pass, only rushes for nine yds  ... meanwhile, Witten goes 1/12/0 -

aaaand that's a loss

Image result for no regerts"

• Haha 1

Need Barkely to go get that elusive 100+ yards rushing that has been on vacation since week 2...

Also maybe having a 2 td game from someone who is a top end rb isn't too much to ask for...

Also maybe Cooper can be counted on for more than 6 catches for his 100 yards a few times a season like all the other top 5 wrs are... 

Need 51 points combined from Barkley/Cooper after the Pats defense forgot they were not playing a middle of the pack Division II college offense last night & never got off the bus...

All i need is at least 20 points between 

Gallup and Brett Maher.  I’m in first place losing to the last place team go figure. 

22 minutes ago, General Gannicus said:

Need Barkely to go get that elusive 100+ yards rushing that has been on vacation since week 2...

Also maybe having a 2 td game from someone who is a top end rb isn't too much to ask for...

Also maybe Cooper can be counted on for more than 6 catches for his 100 yards a few times a season like all the other top 5 wrs are... 

Need 51 points combined from Barkley/Cooper after the Pats defense forgot they were not playing a middle of the pack Division II college offense last night & never got off the bus...

The lamar jackson effect 

34 points from Barkley and Engram in PPR. Should be a lock, but this is fantasy so it will mean I will lose.

Edited by FitzMagic

Down 19.5 in a Non-PPR league, have Engram and Tate left while my opponent is done. It's doable but I need a shootout tonight.

Need my opponent to get <14.7 from Saquon to preserve a win. 

If I win, I'll be tied (record) for 1st place and win the tiebreaker as I have the most points in the league. A loss will drop me to 3rd place (8 team league).

Gonna be stressful.

1 hour ago, FitzMagic said:

34 points from Barkley and Engram in PPR. Should be a lock, but this is fantasy so it will mean I will lose.

48 minutes ago, jadakid said:

28 points from Dak. I feel somewhat confident 🤞🏼

Its the "needing points that seem within reach" that make fantasy football the leading cause of pulmonary hypertension. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1