Sign in to follow this  
ChiTownTrojan

Carlos Hyde worth a pickup? WHIR

I was excited to see that Hyde was dropped in my league because I could use some help at RB, but then I took a look at his schedule. After the bye, he's @BAL, IND, NE, @TEN, @TB. The Titans are the only team on that schedule that doesn't have a good run defense. Is he worth the pickup, and if so how hard do I go after him with FAAB?

My current RBs are Kamara, Latavius, Damien Williams, and Tarik Cohen. I know Cohen has been mediocre, but it's 0.5 PPR and I feel that at some point the Bears are going to realize that their offense was a lot better last year when they were featuring him. He probably has more upside than Hyde, but also a lower floor. Thoughts?

agreed, Hyde over Cohen. And if you have a lot of faab left, might as well start spending. If you're penny pinching for later in the season, maybe 10%?

1 hour ago, ChiTownTrojan said:

I was excited to see that Hyde was dropped in my league because I could use some help at RB, but then I took a look at his schedule. After the bye, he's @BAL, IND, NE, @TEN, @TB. The Titans are the only team on that schedule that doesn't have a good run defense. Is he worth the pickup, and if so how hard do I go after him with FAAB?

My current RBs are Kamara, Latavius, Damien Williams, and Tarik Cohen. I know Cohen has been mediocre, but it's 0.5 PPR and I feel that at some point the Bears are going to realize that their offense was a lot better last year when they were featuring him. He probably has more upside than Hyde, but also a lower floor. Thoughts?

I like Hyde's floor since he gets a ton of carries.  I would absolutely pick him up, and given your RB situation, I would go about 20-25% FAAB.   Maybe even more since he might end up being the best RB to hit the WW from here on out.