Sign in to follow this  
Bandito

Need two drops (WHIR)

Roster in 12 team PPR DEEP keeper:

QB- Rodgers,    Murray

RB- Barkley,  McKissic,  Gallman,  Guice

WR- Woods,  Boyd,  Metcalf,  MrqBrown,  Samuel,  Gordon                         

TE- Engram

D- Patriots

IR-  Kerryon,   PrWilliams                  Dumb#ss- ABrown,   Walton

This is not a dynasty, but it's close (150 kept this season).  And I have no picks until round three next year, so I'm kinda hosed on next years rookies.  I traded for Murray this year, so he's a keeper - probably along with Rodgers. 

I needed a bye-week D, and now I need a TE (good thing I traded for Engram last week! :angry:).  I need McKissic to start this week.  And though logic says I should drop Brown, the fact that it's such a deep keeper, and my WRs are so suspect, I hate to let go until I know for sure his career is over.

Can I get by dropping Walton and Gallman?  I already paid the price earlier this year by not having Gallman when I should have, but frankly, if Barkley goes down again, my season's probably over anyway. Or does AB have to be one of the choices?

Thoughts?  And leave your link!

Gallman and Walton can 100% be dropped. I’d hold AB, he’s an idiot but someone will give him a shot next year once he’s cooled off.

• Thanks 1

You can certainly stop irrationally holding out hope Gordon will stay healthy and out of trouble and also turn back the clock. 

• Thanks 1

Drop AB, he's a jackass and even if he signs somewhere he will f--- things up anyway. If you can hold Walton to be kept next season I might consider it, as he seemed to be the lead back in MIA. Otherwise your other drop is Gallman.

Help with mine?

• Thanks 1

I don't think Walton or Gallman are ever going to amount to anything much in the NFL. I think it is safe to drop them, even in this type of league. AB said today that he is never playing in the NFL again and maybe he won't but I wouldn't cut bait just yet.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bandito said:

Roster in 12 team PPR DEEP keeper:

QB- Rodgers,    Murray

RB- Barkley,  McKissic,  Gallman,  Guice

WR- Woods,  Boyd,  Metcalf,  MrqBrown,  Samuel,  Gordon                         

TE- Engram

D- Patriots

IR-  Kerryon,   PrWilliams                  Dumb#ss- ABrown,   Walton

This is not a dynasty, but it's close (150 kept this season).  And I have no picks until round three next year, so I'm kinda hosed on next years rookies.  I traded for Murray this year, so he's a keeper - probably along with Rodgers. 

I needed a bye-week D, and now I need a TE (good thing I traded for Engram last week! :angry:).  I need McKissic to start this week.  And though logic says I should drop Brown, the fact that it's such a deep keeper, and my WRs are so suspect, I hate to let go until I know for sure his career is over.

Can I get by dropping Walton and Gallman?  I already paid the price earlier this year by not having Gallman when I should have, but frankly, if Barkley goes down again, my season's probably over anyway. Or does AB have to be one of the choices?

Thoughts?  And leave your link!

Samuel and Walton would be my drops if you want to keep Barkley cuffed. If you want to hold Samuel for next season then I'd drop McKissic.

• Thanks 1

I think it's Gordon and Walton.

I think Josh Gordon is done. Couldn't get it done with Brady and will be the 3rd option in Seattle. There is a reason they were the only ones to put a claim in when he was waived.

• Thanks 1

AB & Gallman

Edited by Rush2112
  • Thanks 1