GreatG

Dillon Brooks 2019-2020 Outlook

This guy is actually really bad in real life. So I would sell if I could. I don’t own him but I watch a lot of Memphis games and hate this game and how he plays with the team. He is not as good as his stats.

He does NOT pass the eye test. Not even close. I can't believe the chances he has been given.

22 minutes ago, JormaJormala said:

He does NOT pass the eye test. Not even close. I can't believe the chances he has been given.

I agree with you here. I haven't had a chance to see games but I watched highlights of the last few. Even in the 31 point game he looked bad to me. His shot is ugly and mechanics look bad, his handle is super sloppy and he just looks rigid and has no smoothness. He's still on my team though because the team must like him or feel there are no other options and he gets big minutes and shot attempts so he's worth holding probably. 

• Like 1

On 11/12/2019 at 4:35 PM, JormaJormala said:

I’m alarmed by this comment.

You’re watching Grizzlies games!?!?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

I’m alarmed by this comment.

You’re watching Grizzlies games!?!?

I watch every grizzlies game because I have morant and JJJ. Dillon definitely does NOT pass the eye test. 

• Like 1

I mean if he is playing well then for sure pick him up if he can help your team. But I just wouldn’t be surprised if he falls off .

Contract year boys. He smells the money. 40 yard dash don’t walk 

Edited by Flamez

I have Morant so I watch games too, and this guy does not know what his game is. Maybe it's because he's way too T H I C C for a guard. Whatevs.

5 minutes ago, MysticPeak said:

I have Morant so I watch games too, and this guy does not know what his game is. Maybe it's because he's way too T H I C C for a guard. Whatevs.

Just salty that Brooks is outproducing Ja in 9 cat 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

of course when i pick him up go has his worst game of the season.  he just stands there with his hands down on offense, he doesn't even expect the ball to be passed to him.  Typical Beta.

38 minutes ago, summersoff7 said:

of course when i pick him up go has his worst game of the season.  he just stands there with his hands down on offense, he doesn't even expect the ball to be passed to him.  Typical Beta.

I believe Denver is one of the top defensive teams so I'm not surprised by his performance. Brooks wont soon be a night in, night out guy but I think he's slowly becoming someone whose good nights outweigh his bad. Gotta take the bad with the good right now but hes no flash in the pan. 

he's been doing well besides from that one poor game.. wondering if he can break into top 70 this year or should he just remain a streaming candidate in 12 teams hmm