Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Darcmenace

The Review Of 'The Dark Knight'

Transformers 2 comes out like, July 6th of 09... That's what I'm waiting for

Not to bag on ya here, but I didn't care for Transformers. Maybe it just wasn't my thing though.

I tend not to like movies when there's too much CGI as it just makes it totally unbelievable for me.

Not to bag on ya here, but I didn't care for Transformers. Maybe it just wasn't my thing though.

I tend not to like movies when there's too much CGI as it just makes it totally unbelievable for me.

I hear ya, they're not for everyone... I really just want to see Megan Fox again.. that's really the biggest reason

And she has too many tatoos

she only has 4, but, again, to each his own

I hear ya, they're not for everyone... I really just want to see Megan Fox again.. that's really the biggest reason

It probably also doesn't help that I don't care for that Shia LeBouf guy. I don't know what it is about him, but something about him just makes me want to slap him upside his head.

I'm sure he's a nice guy in real life, but he kind of looks like a douche on screen. That actually may be my main reason as I just realized he was in the new Indiana Jones movie and I probably won't go see that either.

One or none

w/e dude, I'll take her with as many as she wants to get haha

It probably also doesn't help that I don't care for that Shia LeBouf guy. I don't know what it is about him, but something about him just makes me want to slap him upside his head.

I'm sure he's a nice guy in real life, but he kind of looks like a douche on screen. That actually may be my main reason as I just realized he was in the new Indiana Jones movie and I probably won't go see that either.

I used to be the same way with him. Then I kinda got used to him and started to like him... He's not my favorite, but I can tolerate him now and he's pretty funny IMO

HAHAHAHAHAHA, nice

This will make you feel great:

Indiana Jones

Eagle Eye

New York, I Love You

Transformers 2

Plus more in talks

I used to be the same way with him. Then I kinda got used to him and started to like him... He's not my favorite, but I can tolerate him now and he's pretty funny IMO

His best movies are "The Greatest Game Ever Played" and "A Guide To Recognizing Your Saints"

HAHAHAHAHAHA, nice

This will make you feel great:

Indiana Jones

Eagle Eye

New York, I Love You

Transformers 2

Plus more in talks

Haha good find.... Might have to cover your eyes when you go to the movies soon

Thankfully none of those movies were on my radar. Well, maybe the Indiana Jones flick.

Maybe I'll just see it anyways and hope that I can warm up to the guy.

If it worked for Darc maybe it'll work for me as well.

As long as he stays out of the new Batman movies I'll be happy! B)

Thankfully none of those movies were on my radar. Well, maybe the Indiana Jones flick.

Maybe I'll just see it anyways and hope that I can warm up to the guy.

If it worked for Darc maybe it'll work for me as well.

As long as he stays out of the new Batman movies I'll be happy! B)

I like Labeouf, but if he even thinks about lookin into Batman, I will hunt him and and dropkick him

You dont wanna see Eagle Eye? Even with Michelle Moynahan in it?

I like Labeouf, but if he even thinks about lookin into Batman, I will hunt him and and dropkick him

I haven't heard anything about Eagle Eye. I'll look into it and see if it's something that would interest me.

EDIT - Checked out the synopsis and it looks OK. I'll wait for some trailers to see if it looks more interesting but the story sounds interesting.

Looking forward to the Dark Knight. I saw the trailer at the Imax Theater when I saw I am Legend and have been waiting impatiently ever since!

I will hold him for you...

Looking forward to the Dark Knight. I saw the trailer at the Imax Theater when I saw I am Legend and have been waiting impatiently ever since!

Looks amazing

Dude, you are my hero

That guy is everywhere it seems!

I sat down to enjoy some NBC season finales and saw like 38 ads for him being on SNL this week.

Now that I've publicly stated my hatred of him he will follow me wherever I go...

I cannot wait.

I love that they're focusing mostly on the Joker and not going to far with Harvey Dent's story in the previews.

I think Harvey Dent might become two-face at the end of the movie; I've heard that speculation at least.

I think Harvey Dent might become two-face at the end of the movie; I've heard that speculation at least.

He's two face right there in that clip linked a few posts up.

I have seen a pic of what they made Two-Face look like...He is all messed up, Tommy Lee Jones aint got nothing on Eckhart's Two Face