Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Darcmenace

The Review Of 'The Dark Knight'

I have seen a pic of what they made Two-Face look like...He is all messed up, Tommy Lee Jones aint got nothing on Eckhart's Two Face

twoface.png

He looks like a terminator to me haha.

twoface.png

Tommy Lee's Two Face is downright clownish compared to this one...I'm thinking this might be too scary for the kids...

Tommy Lee's Two Face is downright clownish compared to this one...I'm thinking this might be too scary for the kids...

And by kids you mean MT

I haven't even been around lately and I'm still getting ripped left and right.

hah

haha Thought you might have died or something... Oh wait, that's your Rotowood team. B)

Anyone got a link for the latest trailer?

10 more days......

Oh my freakin' goodness, I have never been this excited about a movie coming out in my entire life....

I've been trying to refrain from visiting any message boards regarding the movie in an attempt to avoid spoilers, and I'm going through some serious withdrawals.....

Darc, I'll be waiting for your take on the movie. Hopefully sans any spoilers/important info regarding the movie.

Soooo amped!!!!!

10 more days......

Oh my freakin' goodness, I have never been this excited about a movie coming out in my entire life....

I've been trying to refrain from visiting any message boards regarding the movie in an attempt to avoid spoilers, and I'm going through some serious withdrawals.....

Darc, I'll be waiting for your take on the movie. Hopefully sans any spoilers/important info regarding the movie.

Soooo amped!!!!!

You got it. I have alreay been told I will be watching it on the Wednesday or Thursday the week it comes out so. Be prepared on one of those nights to read it. Hopefully it will be extremely positive

You got it. I have alreay been told I will be watching it on the Wednesday or Thursday the week it comes out so. Be prepared on one of those nights to read it. Hopefully it will be extremely positive

The only thing I tell you about it so far is some confirmed trailers to be attached to it.

- Terminator Salvation (Christian Bale)

- The Watchmen (Comic Book)

- Body Of Lies (Directed by Ridley Scott Starring Leo DiCaprio and Russel Crowe)

Possiblities

- Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince

- Star Wars The Clone Wars

I was actually planning on taking that Friday off of work so I could watch the midnight showing. But just my luck, at work there's a huge examination held that day that I'm responsible for and I actually have to go in EARLY for work.....

Needless to say, I'm not happy about the timing.

I'm trying to decide if I want to see it on regular screen or IMAX. I've heard the IMAX is actually too big so I'm leary about seeing it on that.

Maybe I'll try both!

I was actually planning on taking that Friday off of work so I could watch the midnight showing. But just my luck, at work there's a huge examination held that day that I'm responsible for and I actually have to go in EARLY for work.....

Needless to say, I'm not happy about the timing.

I'm trying to decide if I want to see it on regular screen or IMAX. I've heard the IMAX is actually too big so I'm leary about seeing it on that.

Maybe I'll try both!

Im goin to my theater first and then going to an IMAX that Sunday

Im goin to my theater first and then going to an IMAX that Sunday

Is your theater creating additional viewing times?

I read an article last night that said that Fandango sales were so high already on this movie that some theaters are adding 3am and 6am showing times to account for the demand.

Insane!

I'm thinking this movie may do 150-200 million on opening weekend if the trend continues.

Is your theater creating additional viewing times?

I read an article last night that said that Fandango sales were so high already on this movie that some theaters are adding 3am and 6am showing times to account for the demand.

Insane!

I'm thinking this movie may do 150-200 million on opening weekend if the trend continues.

It is guarenteed that my theater is at least doing midnights, they would be idiots if they didnt do midnights.

The managers at my theater have been talking about the 3 and 6 AM showings so that is a possibility

Yes it is very insane to watch a movie at 6 AM

150-200 MIl...GO higher

It is guarenteed that my theater is at least doing midnights, they would be idiots if they didnt do midnights.

The managers at my theater have been talking about the 3 and 6 AM showings so that is a possibility

Yes it is very insane to watch a movie at 6 AM

150-200 MIl...GO higher

I was just talking about opening weekend. I definitely think it'll be higher overall.

What's the greatest opening weekend total of all time?

I was just talking about opening weekend. I definitely think it'll be higher overall --- SO WAS I

What's the greatest opening weekend total of all time?

The biggest opening weekend for a movie was Spider Man 3 with $151,116,516

Total income goes to Shrek 2 with $441,226,247

I just got word that my theater is getting The Dark Knight reels on Wednesday, hopefully that holds true. And then on Wednesday night I will have a review up.

The biggest opening weekend for a movie was Spider Man 3 with $151,116,516

Total income goes to Shrek 2 with $441,226,247

I just got word that my theater is getting The Dark Knight reels on Wednesday, hopefully that holds true. And then on Wednesday night I will have a review up.

Is it employees only, cause if you can get a friend in, that would be effin sweet!

Is it employees only, cause if you can get a friend in, that would be effin sweet!

Yea its employees only, for mine at least I dont know about other theater policies.