Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Darcmenace

The Review Of 'The Dark Knight'

O.K. just got back from the movie....THAT MOVIE EFFIN OWNS!!!! IT OWNS BEYOND BELIEF!!!!

i cant even describe how good it was...the acting...the plot...the action...the comedy....EVERYTHING OWNS!!!

I just got home and what a GREAT friggin movie that was!!!!!

it honestly was amazing..

haha matty, we both just got home and have posts 1 minute apart.

and i can tell we both can agree that THAT MOVIE EFFIN OWNS!!!!

haha matty, we both just got home and have posts 1 minute apart.

and i can tell we both can agree that THAT MOVIE EFFIN OWNS!!!!

Oh man!! I have to agree it was honestly amazing

it never got boring...it was great and the sad thing is nobody could play the joker as well as Mr.Ledger Did, what a amazing job by him.

I checked the show times this morning at the local theater, and they were ALL SOLD OUT for IMAX at 7:00 AM, and I think 3 or 4 of the normal screens' times were sold out too. B)

I'm going to try and catch one of the am shows tomorrow morning.

I have no faith that I'll be able to get a ticket tonight.

I cannot wait!!!!!!!!

If anyone who has seen this movie can answer me this question it would be great. Has anyone at the movie theatre dressed up like Batman or The Joker at the movie itself?

If anyone who has seen this movie can answer me this question it would be great. Has anyone at the movie theatre dressed up like Batman or The Joker at the movie itself?

No, but I saw your wife dressed up as an overfilled trash can.

ZING!

(i'm not even sure that made sense, man i need to get outta here and get a drink in my hands)

No, but I saw your wife dressed up as an overfilled trash can.

ZING!

(i'm not even sure that made sense, man i need to get outta here and get a drink in my hands)

Is that supposed to be retribution for his new avatar...?

WEAK!

Is that supposed to be retribution for his new avatar...?

WEAK!

meh, I don't even know. Just driving myself crazy looking at my phone waiting for it to hit 6.

The movie was amzing...just kept rolling on...never stopped. And Heath Ledger, what a performance - any oscar buzz is well deserved.

im still amazed at how great the movie was even 24 hours later after seeing the premiere last night at midnight...i think they should change the name from the dark knight to the joke with a special appearance by the dark knight...thats how good heath ledger was!

The movie was amzing...just kept rolling on...never stopped. And Heath Ledger, what a performance - any oscar buzz is well deserved.

Agreed; Great Movie!

Yes they have, it terrifies the hell out of me...Nerds are scary

Hmmm...I guess it's safe to assume that this is better than the timeless "Batman Forever".

The Dark Knight has already broken a record

Best Midnight Record:

18.5 million (Does not include 3 and 6am shows)

I'm looking at a possible Monday night viewing.

Yeah people have been dressing up as batman and what not at the movie I went to. They also brought a blow up Batman and had a guitar and played country songs while waiting in line, it was sorta annoying! Anyways, this movie was so rediculously good. I mean it just goes back and forth with the plot and keeps you guessing the whole time. The ONLY bad thing about the movie, how long you have to wait to watch it! I watched probably about 30 minutes of COMMERCIALS and then movie previews before the actual movie started, and I didnt even know they played commercials for movies at a theatre. Heath Ledger was AMAZING in this movie by the way and it has been sold out for days at all the movie theatres here in Dallas.

A friend of mine is seeing it at the IMAX. Anyone see it there yet?

I just got back from seeing it for the first time and all I can say is, "Wow"...

This movie was everything I expected and more. The story was flawless, the acting was superb, there were times I was laughing, times that I was tense, and even times where I felt like I was going to cry.

This was an absolutely terrific movie. At the end of the film a sense of sadness came over me. One part of that sadness was the fact that it was over and I wanted it to keep going (IT'S THAT GOOD!) and another was when I saw Heath Ledger's name up on the screen. After witnessing a flawless rendition of the Joker, my eyes welled up a little thinking about how tragic his passing was and the fact that we'll never get to enjoy his talent again. He was absolutely PERFECT.

This may be the greatest movie I've ever seen.

I'm a cheap SOB, but I'm actually considering going back and watching it again tonight as I've never been that engrossed in a movie before. Batman Begins was an incredible movie in its own, but this movie was epic.

Is it sad that I have seen this movie twice?

haha/

haha man, we both saw the midnight show on thursday, and we both have seen it twice so far....but it still amazes me at how good this movie actually is...