JP_Grizzly

Chris Boucher 2019-2020 Outlook

1 hour ago, DezedandConfused said:

Next matchup against Lakers, top in defense vs position against pf/c, true test.

He is going to get killed, however he is a hold until we know the severity of Ibaka. I do anticipate this guy getting dropped a lot after today.

Needs to learn to finish strong and draw contact under the rim. Twice he got the ball up close and passed it back out. Not good

The Toronto Raptors organization is officially the best at developing players , ever since they got a G league team they’ve proved it

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Trade Monster said:

He is going to get killed, however he is a hold until we know the severity of Ibaka. I do anticipate this guy getting dropped a lot after today.

Untitled.thumb.png.0afaecacc90e2babdec32f2389927087.png

I think he's okay. 

15 points on 7/11 shooting with 5 stocks.  Dang.  Highly doubt this lasts as well, but he'll be playing tomorrow on a B2B so I wonder if he can do this again to the other LA team (which probably should be an equally difficult matchup).

19 minutes ago, driss lol said:

Boucher had an epic block on LeBron that made him think of early retirement

Are you sure that wasn't Siakam?

On 11/9/2019 at 11:24 AM, miasma16 said:

Not really lol, in deep leagues he is. Dude is as valuable as Boban, maybe a bit less. 

He’s a factor!! 

There isn’t depth behind Marc so they’re forced to play the guy 

Watched the game tonight & man! This kid is electric. He gels so well with the whole TOR youth squad.

With Ibaka out for a while, Gasol being older & monitored, and being able to play 3 positions! The sky is the limit for this guy. All he needs is opportunity.

19 hours ago, Trade Monster said:

🤫ssssshhhhh

Edited by bornsellign

He could play siakam's role last year. i hope he gets more rebounds though

Edited by fachowski
  • Like 1

who wouldn't want to pick up g league mvp and dpoy. 100% i can say he's better than starter tony snell 

People need to watch his game to be sold on how good he is. He's a better scorer than what people think. He scores a lot right under the basket from PnR's. He's already expected to block a ton of shots and it seems like he can provide 3s and solid FT% for a big. There's only 2 things that might hold him back: minutes and foul trouble

Also picked him up, have Ibaka, Simmons and Ayton now who are not playing 😑

What's the long term outlook on this cat? I'm in a weekly league and out of pickups this week so earliest I could throw him in my lineup would be next Monday. Still thinking I'll snag him at midnight.

3 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

What's the long term outlook on this cat? I'm in a weekly league and out of pickups this week so earliest I could throw him in my lineup would be next Monday. Still thinking I'll snag him at midnight.

At least until Ibaka is out, after that maybe he carves out a role. Nurse said he wanted to find minutes for him.