JP_Grizzly

Chris Boucher 2019-2020 Outlook

Tap the breaks guys, probably not worth a pickup per Rotoworld blurb:  " He hadn't done much prior to this game and missed both of his free throws, so he's not a sure bet as far as pickups go,"

Those 2 missed free throws are the clincher for me.

Edited by El_Chingon
  • Haha 4

not really a good blurp, because lowry & ibaka both got hurt the game prior.

with how toronto is lacking depth, its worth a flier.

I picked him up in two of my dynasty leagues.

Ibaka and Gasol are in the last year of their contract. I would think that Boucher has a really good chance of getting the starting job next year depending on how he plays with Ibaka being out now.

Edited by j3rkthenurk
  • Like 1

Raptors found another gem. Paskal, OG, Fleet, and Boucher the DLeague MVP. TD coming along too. And Thomas not that bad. Future Korver.

Give these scouts a raise.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ray Barboni said:

I missed out. Feels bad ☹️

when Ibaka comes back he wont have the same minutes.  you shouldnt worry too much

starting him tonight. Too much upside for him to be seating on my bench. Given that it's a back to back we could have a blow out which could translate into more minutes

Edited by atlantadynasty

1 hour ago, summersoff7 said:

when Ibaka comes back he wont have the same minutes.  you shouldnt worry too much

But then if Ibaka potentially gets traded before deadline, you know it's time to jump back on the Boucher bus

raps have been grooming him for a few years. last year he was Dleague MVP while also playing NBA games back and forth. I remember one game last year they were talking about how he needs to go straight from the game to the airport to go join the Dleague team to then hop on a plane back to play in the Raps next game. Dude hasnt been sitting on the bench, hes been working and improving non stop. a stock machine that can shoots 3s and pull down rebounds is rare on the wire right now. whenever ibaka is back boucher takes a huge hit, but id predict he makes enough noise in the next few weeks to earn a decent role ROS

Boucher was the first Raptor off the bench with Serge Ibaka (ankle) and Kyle Lowry (ankle) out, scoring 15 points with two rebounds, one assist, two steals and three blocks. Boucher's G League numbers were off the charts and his per-minute production in his limited NBA action is mouth watering too, so we like him as an add with his team shorthanded.

Rotoworld kinda trying to make up for the previous blurb

• Haha 2

On 11/9/2019 at 10:08 AM, SirMixalot said:

If he's available and people in your league are still sleeping, grab the GLeague MVP and DPOY asap. While he's super skinny, he's got length and motor, plus he can stroke the 3.

If you're in a deeper league where he's likely gone, and you have a streaming spot, consider keeping an eye on Rondae

RHJ might still be available if you missed out... 😁

Dropped Richaun Holmes not sure if it was a good idea or not though.

44 minutes ago, DLG10 said:

f--- it I'm doing it too. Hopefully your fellow league mates will see his last 2 games were lackluster and leave him on the wire if you need to go back for Richaun

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DLG10 said:

Richaun has ros value since both Walton and Bagley prefer Bagley at PF for the majority of his minutes. Boucher does not once Ibaka comes back as of right now. I don’t understand why you guys make such reactionary decisions. I would take Richaun over Boucher, even after Richaun said duds. He’s proved his per minute value over multiple season in the nba whereas Boucher still needs to prove that

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, yung_fetty said:

Richaun has ros value since both Walton and Bagley prefer Bagley at PF for the majority of his minutes. Boucher does not once Ibaka comes back as of right now. I don’t understand why you guys make such reactionary decisions. I would take Richaun over Boucher, even after Richaun said duds. He’s proved his per minute value over multiple season in the nba whereas Boucher still needs to prove that

Yeah i agree, in the center slot its only really dedmon hes competing with minutes for & he has glass knees. Also there is harry giles but they declined his option to sign him so clearly the kings arent to invested in him. I dropped Troy Brown Jr though for Boucher so i'm hoping he can be my diamond in the rough, because i mean after all he is a G league MVP he knows how to hoop. Kinda regret dropping TBJ but we'll see only time will tell. I would love it if boucher turned into siakam from last year though 😂

Edited by shiftysaj
spelling error

Foul trouble is the only thing limiting his minutes this game, but the dude has a motor.

Should have another block but the refs ruled it a goal-tend. 😒