Sign in to follow this  
CamNewton

WHIR: Le'Veon Bell for Devin Singletary, Allen Robinson, and 49ers D/ST (Full PPR)

10 team, Full PPR. Should I do it?

I send: Devin Singletary and Allen Robinson

I receive: Le'Veon Bell

My roster:

QB: Lamar Jackson

RB: Dalvin Cook

RB: Chris Carson

WR: Davante Adams

WR: Mike Evans

TE: Travis Kelce

Flex: Devin Singletary

D/ST: Steelers

K: Harrison Butker

Bench: Carson Wentz, Alexander Mattison, Tony Pollard, Julian Edelman, Allen Robinson, Jamison Crowder, DaVante Parker, 49ers D/ST

I like it in full PPR. Biggest reason is mere workload. Singletary looks way better than Gore at the moment and way more involved, but so long as Gore is hanging around that could change in any given week. Bell's never going to split with Bilal Powell lol. 

Thanks for mine.

• Thanks 1

Yeah I would do it. You are never starting Robinson because of Trubisky and the same reason the guy above me said about Singletary. 

Thanks for mine!

• Thanks 1

Being full PPR I would do the trade as well. You won't start Robinson over Evans or Adams. With only Adams having a bye left you'd be starting Edelman over Robinson too

• Thanks 1

I am worried about Bell's knee problem, and maybe a very small chance the Jets shut him down. If they want to trade him this offseason (which they apparently were thinking about before the deadline) they might shut him down to protect his value. If you ignore that I would get him. 

Could you help with my latest question? Thanks for your help! 

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, CamNewton said:

10 team, Full PPR. Should I do it?

I send: Devin Singletary and Allen Robinson

I receive: Le'Veon Bell

My roster:

QB: Lamar Jackson

RB: Dalvin Cook

RB: Chris Carson

WR: Davante Adams

WR: Mike Evans

TE: Travis Kelce

Flex: Devin Singletary

D/ST: Steelers

K: Harrison Butker

Bench: Carson Wentz, Alexander Mattison, Tony Pollard, Julian Edelman, Allen Robinson, Jamison Crowder, DaVante Parker, 49ers D/ST

I like Singletary, but this is a good trade for you. Can use Crowder or Parker at WR, for Adams bye week. As always, thanks for mine!

• Thanks 1

I agree with the consensus....its PPR ...and Bell still had 20 or so points in a "bad"game and has favorable match ups left...Also u really dont need Robinson...throw in the 49's and that gives u best 2 D's down the wire...I would do it...

Thanx on mine....

• Thanks 1