Coop2014

Trade deadline deal !!!! ASAP WHIR

10 team 1/2 ppr. Im in first place. Goff is my qb. I just picked up Damien Williams off the wire. Should I take this deal? 

Brees and Carolina D

for D Williams and Dorsett. 

Qb- goff

rb- mccaffrey, A jones,

wr- J. Jones. Kupp. 

Flex- D williams

flex- M. Williams 

TE- Olsen 

bench- fournette, R Anderson, C Samuel, dorsett, R. Woods, E engram, A mattisson. 

Who is your defense now? If your streaming I think it may be a decent trade IF Brees gets back to where he was before the injury. You can lose dorsett and not worry same for Williams. if your not confident of Goff I think Brees does come around do it.

I think id do it Williams was on waivers and dorset you wont miss. However Brees once hes back in rythem hes a beast

Pulled the trigger. Feel great about it too. Or maybe it’s the 6 craft beers. But I still like it. Thanks all and best of luck. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Coop2014 said:

Pulled the trigger. Feel great about it too. Or maybe it’s the 6 craft beers. But I still like it. Thanks all and best of luck. 

Looks like a great deal for you, quality upgrade at QB that didn’t cost you much at all. Best of luck moving forward 

The trade is fine, but doesn’t address your pressing needs of TE. You got to pick you up some Gesicki off the waiver tonight if all you have is engram. And fournette benched for m Williams?  Hope never again. 

Gesicki was already cliamed. And Olsen was the best of what was left. fournette is on bye. Thanks for the advice tho. Good luck.