SheikYerbuti

Kenrich Williams 2019-2020 Outlook

Ok let's get a thread going on this guy. Possibly the Pelly's new starting 4, actually plays D and can hit the 3. Let's see if he sticks in the rotation.

only started cause lonzo was out and coach was trying new rotations

he's gonna be up and down, if you can afford to stash him, go ahead but i'd take a wait and see approach

58 minutes ago, n.mollov said:

What makes him the new starting pf? He’s been in and out of the rotation all season. Anything different happen tonight?

They won.  If that means anything for his minutes or starting role, it can't be bad.  In and out of the rotation is a given for anyone on the team not named Ingraham at this point until they start winning.

Edited by Griff X

Lots of risk since Gentry loves to change rotations and Zion will probably cut his minutes in the future, but that being said Kenrich is a perfect glue guy in real life and actually translate well in fantasy with stocks + some boards and a couple dimes if given 20-25+ minutes. Kinda like a PJ Tucker. 

if only hustle was a fantasy category then Kenny would be up there.

18 hours ago, fantasm said:

only started cause lonzo was out and coach was trying new rotations

Not true. With Lonzo out, they moved Jrue to PG and moved in JJ to start at SG. 

Kenrich was brought in to replace Melli at PF, because Gentry wanted more defense. And it worked. There's a fairly good chance this sticks until Zion gets back. 

What can Kenrich do as a starter? He was a sneaky starter with a 1/1/1 in 3p/stls/blks toward the end of last season. He may not be as good as last night, but he is also a young dude in his second pro year, so me may also have improved his skills. Plus Favors is an injury risk. Worth a flier to see what happens.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

Not true. With Lonzo out, they moved Jrue to PG and moved in JJ to start at SG. 

Kenrich was brought in to replace Melli at PF, because Gentry wanted more defense. And it worked. There's a fairly good chance this sticks until Zion gets back. 

What can Kenrich do as a starter? He was a sneaky starter with a 1/1/1 in 3p/stls/blks toward the end of last season. He may not be as good as last night, but he is also a young dude in his second pro year, so me may also have improved his skills. Plus Favors is an injury risk. Worth a flier to see what happens.

good to know, picking him up ASAP! i need those stocks BABY

4 hours ago, Lionhead94 said:

Who has more upside Williams, fultz, or garland? 

AC forum but depends on ur needs. Fultz for Fg, stls, ast and garland for 3s, ast 

Nobody praised this guy today?  He did a pretty good job on rebounds.  I think he is well set for the pf position until Zion is back.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PascalSiakam said:

Nobody praised this guy today?  He did a pretty good job on rebounds.  I think he is well set for the pf position until Zion is back.

His minutes are inflated because Ingram is out too. I think let’s see what happens with Ingram’s MRI and when he gets back in the rotation. It’s such a mess at the moment. On another note, he played pretty well! 

His stats would have looked much prettier if he could pop 1-2 more 3 pts which would get him a double-double

Edited by PascalSiakam

This guy is a really good defender, he was making Harden look really bad in the first half and he hustles a lot.

if Ingram wasn’t around and the return of zion wasn’t looming I’d be all over him. Ingram comes back in and he goes back to being a 16 to 20 min guy offering little value.