Sign in to follow this  
deathrazor

Am I crazy to drop Clarke?

Drop Clarke for Favors, Powell, Smart, Nance, Millsap, Washington, Holmes, Gasol, Nunn, Tucker, Hachimura?

Shallow league but looking for best value ROS in 9cat h2h

i have Clarke as handcuff to JJJ but wondering if thats the best decision in a shallow league with plenty of waiver options.

Edited by deathrazor

I like Clarke’s stocks, efficiency and potential to be unleashed at some point in the season, over those guys...  

Btw, your team is insane

46 minutes ago, baskiceballer said:

I like Clarke’s stocks, efficiency and potential to be unleashed at some point in the season, over those guys...  

Btw, your team is insane

Thanks its a shallow league so everyone else's team are pretty stacked as well.

I was also considering Tucker since he has the safest role among these FAs.

I like Washington or Smart depending which position you are after

9 minutes ago, IT2 said:

I like Washington or Smart depending which position you are after

I do think I need big man stats more. 3s and ast are pretty strong already.

What are your thought on the best big man available?

3 minutes ago, deathrazor said:

I do think I need big man stats more. 3s and ast are pretty strong already.

What are your thought on the best big man available?

I think Favours is worth gambling on to see what he does the next few games, if that falls through Holmes is probs my second favourite on the list. Either way, just by looking at how shallow your league is and if nothing works out. You should be able to pick Clarke back up

Washington would be my pickup if you drop.  However, I'd just keep Clarke.

34 minutes ago, MWon said:

Washington would be my pickup if you drop.  However, I'd just keep Clarke.

Thanks. I was tempted by Favors and Smart for the opportunity

Yeah, I'm thinking Favors gets injured somewhere down the line again, and Zion's return won't help him.

Smart's fine, but he's mainly getting a boost from the Hayward injury and I wouldn't use him in an 8-team league.

Also, if you have some time, wouldn't mind some help:

14 minutes ago, MWon said:

Yeah, I'm thinking Favors gets injured somewhere down the line again, and Zion's return won't help him.

Smart's fine, but he's mainly getting a boost from the Hayward injury and I wouldn't use him in an 8-team league.

Also, if you have some time, wouldn't mind some help:

Yeah Clarke's been ballin and surely will regress. Just a bit worried with the 22min cap on him so if he doesn't do well he doesn't have that extra minutes to make up for it like the 30min guys.

I also own JJJ lol and was just using Clarke as a handcuff when JJJ got injured but now he's too good.

Edited by deathrazor

Ah, do you really think Clarke's play is unsustainable?  I'm just holding him for later in the season when the Griz let the kids play and sit JVal.

True, the minutes cap is definitely worrisome, but I assumed it was for saving the rookie's energy during the long season and to prevent him from getting even more injured than he is.  Also, thanks for your help!

3 minutes ago, MWon said:

Ah, do you really think Clarke's play is unsustainable?  I'm just holding him for later in the season when the Griz let the kids play and sit JVal.

True, the minutes cap is definitely worrisome, but I assumed it was for saving the rookie's energy during the long season and to prevent him from getting even more injured than he is.  Also, thanks for your help!

Not really unsustainable per se but just more prone to duds due to playing time limits haha. Since its 8teams I wonder if handcuffing is really a good idea.

Edited by deathrazor