Sign in to follow this  
TouchMyPP

Help with something that happened in my league yesterday.

Recommended Posts

I have a question that came up in one of my other leagues that I never seen a commissioner do before, not to mention some questionable stuff along the way in this league. In Yahoo on Saturday the trade deadline for the whole year was set to "November 9th deadline" then all of a sudden on Sunday it was changed to "November 16th" without telling anyone or voting on it. This league has a 3 person committee to make sure the trade that go through are fair and not lopsided. It should be also noted that the commissioner right before deadline wanted to make a lopsided trade right before deadline that was vetoed. Does a commissioner have this type of power even though its our money in the pot? I'm actually not to happy this was going on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Get out of there! Commissioner making rules as he goes, to benefit him or another owner, what a joke!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, CraftyRighty said:

Get out of there! Commissioner making rules as he goes, to benefit him or another owner, what a joke!

Thanks I thought I right by feeling that way and not thinking it wasn't an issue. Now its makes me not play in this league anymore. 

Edited by TouchMyPP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any trade deadline date change should have to be voted on by the entire league, not just the commissioner or the 3 people who look at trades. If the trade date is not changed back, I would ask for my $ back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DarinB300 said:

Any trade deadline date change should have to be voted on by the entire league, not just the commissioner or the 3 people who look at trades. If the trade date is not changed back, I would ask for my $ back. 

Wow, I didn't know all of this and yes it was only the commissioner not the 3 people, u know we even have a whats app chat with all the players and he didn't even ask anyone about it in there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, TouchMyPP said:

Wow, I didn't know all of this and yes it was only the commissioner not the 3 people, u know we even have a whats app chat with all the players and he didn't even ask anyone about it in there.

Yeah, in all the leagues I am in, for any possible changes made before, during, & after season, we have the entire league vote. Imo, it's the right thing to do. Especially when $$ is involved. Hope it works out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d try to reach out to yahoo too. It’s worth a try. Tell them there is cheating in a money league and you’ll likely play elsewhere next year if it’s not sorted out 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this