Sign in to follow this  
phatrat

11-11-2019 - MNF: Seattle Sea Birds @ San Fran 49ers

Just now, lvsaint429 said:

“Extra lineman in for Seattle. Think they’re in there to block...”

What would we do without Booger’s words of wisdom? 🤦‍♂️

Can't stand Boog he don't stfu.  Talks more than anyone else doing any game . Says some dumb shiz too

Another nobody scores a TD. Don't these people know there are fantasy owners out here lol

Officiate fairly you dip f***s. You call two bull**** calls on the SEA secondary and then the dude gives him no chance to catch it and you don’t throw a flag.

f--- off.

1 minute ago, Gohawks said:

Refs can suck my ******** dick.

That was pass interference imo. But 9ers are the sweethearts

Lol rich to see Seattle fans bitching about calls. They’ve only been holding WR for a decade 

Edited by fourstar
  • Like 3

Just now, fourstar said:

Lol rich to see Seattle fans bitching about calls

Who cares.  

Lots of 49ers hate in here, but run game, defense, competent QB, they could go a long way🤷‍♂️.

• Like 1

Just now, mjb said:

Lots of 49ers hate in here, but run game, defense, competent QB, they could go a long way🤷‍♂️.

Could go deep in the playoffs yes but if you mean the SB, God help them if they do. If you see a team led by guys like Brieda, Coleman, mediocre WRs and as you yourself said a merely competent QB winning a SB, you need glasses.

1 minute ago, mjb said:

It’s funny because they are still copping the same comments they did when they were 4-0 to begin the season, which were warranted then but are no longer. They played poorly but were winning anyway and everyone was rightfully suspect. 

They are genuinely playing well now and Jimmy is not just managing games. Could go very deep in January.

2 minutes ago, bomont said:

Could go deep in the playoffs yes but if you mean the SB, God help them if they do. If you see a team led by guys like Brieda, Coleman, mediocre WRs and as you yourself said a merely competent QB winning a SB, you need glasses.

It happened with the Giants & Eli or the Ravens & Dilfer with the same types of players you say the 49ers have. Defense wins championships 

• Like 1

Not rooting for either team but the seahawks have been getting screwed by the refs

2 minutes ago, lvsaint429 said:

It happened with the Giants & Eli or the Ravens & Dilfer with the same types of players you say the 49ers have. Defense wins championships 

Flacco..

3 minutes ago, lvsaint429 said:

Just now, mjb said:

Flacco..

Him too! 😄

7 minutes ago, bomont said:

Could go deep in the playoffs yes but if you mean the SB, God help them if they do. If you see a team led by guys like Brieda, Coleman, mediocre WRs [and ...?] and as you yourself said a merely competent QB winning a SB, you need glasses.

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Damn I picked sanders to have more yards than Lockett on monkey knife 

need him back 

• Haha 1

I knew this would happen. 

I'm done with Fantasy Football if Sanders doesn't return. I literally need just two more points from him. This would be the 2nd time one of my players got hurt on MNF and I lost by a few pts.

1 minute ago, defrazie said:

What happened? That hit earlier when helmet came off?

He came right off holding his side on that worm-killer throw from Jimmy

Questionable 

I am happy my opponent has Sanders .... yippeee👏👏🎉🎊

Edited by shakestreet

10 minutes ago, lvsaint429 said:

First FYI it's been awhile since those examples which is telling. Number two in his prime Eli was better than Jimmy G. Number 3, this defense is good but it's not as good as the Ravens back then or even NY probably. Have you taken a look at who they've beat? The BEST team they beat was the Rams. :lol:  I like SF don't get me wrong but the hype train is going to be exposed. 

Edited by bomont
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

So, Lockett has really had an amazing year so far. I seriously question him returning punts AND kickoffs...

• Like 1