Sign in to follow this  
phatrat

11-11-2019 - MNF: Seattle Sea Birds @ San Fran 49ers

1 minute ago, lvsaint429 said:

So, Lockett has really had an amazing year so far. I seriously question him returning punts AND kickoffs...

Keep questioning it... Pete Carroll says Hi 

2 minutes ago, bomont said:

First FYI it's been awhile since those examples which is telling. Number two in his prime Eli was better than Jimmy G. Number 3, this defense is good but it's not as good as the Ravens back then or even NY probably. Have you taken a look at who they've beat? The BEST team they beat was the Rams. :lol:  I like SF don't get me wrong but the hype train is going to be exposed. 

I’m not a 49ers fan but I can see that they have the elements dominant defenses need. Relentless d-line, really good cover corners, and excellent tacklers. This group is better than either of those Giant defenses. Their o-line is very good, as well. If you don’t think they have a shot at the SB, you haven’t watched the game very long

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, bomont said:

First FYI it's been awhile since those examples which is telling. Number two in his prime Eli was better than Jimmy G. Number 3, this defense is good but it's not as good as the Ravens back then or even NY probably. Have you taken a look at who they've beat? The BEST team they beat was the Rams. :lol:  I like SF don't get me wrong but the hype train is going to be exposed. 

I’d counter Broncos with manning. That offense was horrible.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

Give Manny an injection and get back out there. 

That looks like one of those completely innocuous-looking, weird injuries that somehow becomes season-ending. Not seen anything quite like that before. Almost looked like a stitch.

This Niners D reminds me of the Seahawks D from 6-7 years ago. 

2 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

That looks like one of those completely innocuous-looking, weird injuries that somehow becomes season-ending. Not seen anything quite like that before. Almost looked like a stitch.

Exactly any type of strain, tear etc  to do with your midsection is a multi week injury, not to be morbid for Sanders owners.

6 minutes ago, lvsaint429 said:

I’m not a 49ers fan but I can see that they have the elements dominant defenses need. Relentless d-line, really good cover corners, and excellent tacklers. This group is better than either of those Giant defenses. Their o-line is very good, as well.

Funny I didn't hear anything about the skill players in there :lol:

If you don’t think they have a shot at the SB, you haven’t watched the game very long

If you think that's what I said, you haven't been reading very long

Enough, whatever, back to the game

OK Coleman, run another sizzling 2 yd run! 

How is the defense penalized for Offensive TO TD?

Dante Pettis is soft... Is Jalen Hurd returning this season?

Just now, mjb said:

How is the defense penalized for Offensive TO TD?

In Yahoo, the PAT counts against the defense/ST, so it falls under the 1-6 points given up range.

• Thanks 1

Just now, ZappB said:

In Yahoo, the PAT counts against the defense/ST, so it falls under the 1-6 points given up range.

Thanks lost 3 points ugh 😑 

16 minutes ago, lvsaint429 said:

So, Lockett has really had an amazing year so far. I seriously question him returning punts AND kickoffs...

Question no more

• Like 1

Just now, mjb said:

Thanks lost 3 points ugh 😑 

Right, assuming it's like Yahoo, if I recall correctly giving up 1-6 points is -3, then 7-13 is another -3.

• Thanks 1

Fumble!!🏈

Defender was out of bounds. First person to touch. Not sure if he re-established himself.

Edited by nonstopfan

I appreciate Metcalf's resiliency and wanting to fight for those yards, but RB and wr getting swarmed like that almost always ends badly. Just go down.