Sign in to follow this  
kane

Bogdan Bogdanovic 2019-2020 Outlook

With fox out at least 3-4 weeks(maybe longer due to grade 3 sprain),Cojo seems will replace fox in the starting lineup,but he has very low-end value and don't think he will play over 30 mins,Bogdan should have more usage and playing time in coming weeks and provide more upside than Cojo

My Projection with fox out: 26-30 mins 16 pts 3.5 rebs 4 assists 1 stl

2 hours ago, kane said:

Bogdan should have more usage and playing time in coming weeks and provide more upside than Cojo

My Projection with fox out: 26-30 mins 16 pts 3.5 rebs 4 assists 1 stl

Yes Bogi is going to be the winner in this.

Curious to see if he can play as well as he did during World Cup. 

He has been very solid last couple games scoring 20 plus in each while hitting 11 threes in that time. Should be even better with Fox out so grab him if hes available 

• Like 1

How is this guy not getting any attention?  Even without the Fox injury he was looking good, but with Fox out he's probably going to have even more offense run through him, perhaps even get some run at point.  I hesitated like a dummy and someone grabbed him in my league and I have a feeling it's going to bite me in the a**.  I expect a lot out of this guy while Fox is out and who knows after that.

4 minutes ago, CharlesCC2 said:

How is this guy not getting any attention?  Even without the Fox injury he was looking good, but with Fox out he's probably going to have even more offense run through him, perhaps even get some run at point.  I hesitated like a dummy and someone grabbed him in my league and I have a feeling it's going to bite me in the a**.  I expect a lot out of this guy while Fox is out and who knows after that.

Agreed hes getting little to no attention. Man has 11 triples in the last two games and he was perfect from three against a very solid Raps defense!

26 minutes ago, CharlesCC2 said:

Yeah, he should be the biggest winner from the Fox news. 

• Like 1

It's a grade 3 sprain for Fox, he'll almost certainly be out longer than 3-4 weeks.  

Meanwhile Bagley is also out.  

I think it's going to be the Bogi and Buddy show for a while.

I dropped him earlier after a slow start. Just my luck.

1 hour ago, Aloon33 said:

Agreed hes getting little to no attention. Man has 11 triples in the last two games and he was perfect from three against a very solid Raps defense!

He had some really lucky 3s go in that was thrown up at the end of the shot clock. 

2 hours ago, CharlesCC2 said:

His last 2 games were great, but I really did not like owning him for most of the season so far. I don't doubt his skills, but look at his game log. He's been so inconsistent and actually pretty frustrating to own. He's top 25 in 3pt attempts in the league despite coming off the bench with limited minutes and, from the games I've watched, he's loves having the ball in his hands and throwing up shots. This makes me question if he's the right guy to fill in Fox's role. He's still the most talented between him and the backup PGs but Kings might be forced to play a true PG if he plays like a ball hog.

11 minutes ago, YouSnoozeYouLose said:

He had some really lucky 3s go in that was thrown up at the end of the shot clock. 

His last 2 games were great, but I really did not like owning him for most of the season so far. I don't doubt his skills, but look at his game log. He's been so inconsistent and actually pretty frustrating to own. He's top 25 in 3pt attempts in the league despite coming off the bench with limited minutes and, from the games I've watched, he's loves having the ball in his hands and throwing up shots. This makes me question if he's the right guy to fill in Fox's role. He's still the most talented between him and the backup PGs but Kings might be forced to play a true PG if he plays like a ball hog.

They have like one other guy who can create offense in Buddy Hield. 

Bogi will get a ton of usage and burn, and he's playing for a contract. It's the perfect storm. 

how valuable is this guy in a 12 team points leagues. trying to figure out whether or not he's worth dropping someone like kanter, jrich, or RJ

He's on a contract year and he's been unhappy with his role; he wants to start and he wants more minutes. He's the former Euroleague MVP(he won it the year before Luka Doncic) and this summer he crushed it again on the international stage. He should break out while Fox is out and I am hoping that either leads to more PT or it provides enough info for a wing hungry team to trade for him.

I can't answer your question on who's more valuable. All those guys have different challenges.

Edited by Spyplane

2 hours ago, Eltoro said:

It's a grade 3 sprain for Fox, he'll almost certainly be out longer than 3-4 weeks.  

Meanwhile Bagley is also out.  

I think it's going to be the Bogi and Buddy show for a while.

Hopefully tons of Holmes

35 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Hopefully tons of Holmes

I don't think it means anything for Holmes tbh. His minutes and usage will be dictated by whether he's hot and who the opponent is.   

Maybe Bogi finds him a little more than Fox did but it's hard to say for sure. 

• Like 1

Gotta luv it when opportunity breaks for one of your late round guys. Have patience during a long season. Talent always seems to find a way.

He looks like the only competent player on this team right now.  Making plays left and right, guys just aren't hitting the shots or he'd have even more assists in this first quarter.  If this guy is available in your league and you have someone to drop you better make that move.

• Like 1

Wish I had watched this guy before tonight and picked him up, ugh.  Elite vision and playmaking ability, their offense looks by far the best with the ball in his hands.  He's running point guard bringing it down sometimes too, and if they're wise they'll let him do it more.

Somehow I lucked out in one league to have both Bogdanovic's. I feel blessed.