Sign in to follow this  
kane

Bogdan Bogdanovic 2019-2020 Outlook

5 hours ago, heero78 said:

CrAmP..... Ya right..... 

Hopefully it's nothing serious though. Just traded Barton and Washington for him zzzzzzzzzzzz. 

I don’t think it is serious. He was getting shots up before the game yesterday. Probably will sit out tomorrow because it’s the first of a b2b.

If he doesn’t play Monday or Wednesday, then I will be concerned.

• Thanks 1

He's been cooling down due to the hammy injury. Like everyone else though, I'm unsure how he'll do when Fox and Bagley come back. The Kings are arguably the deepest team in the league not named the Lakers. Fox, Hield, Bogi, Bagley, Barnes, Bjelica--any of these guys can go for 20 on any given night. Still a hold for now.

Yeah, the coaching staff has been managing his minutes after his hamstring tightness after his breakout game. I hope he gets over it and starts trending up again in his minutes and production.

How long does it take for one to get over hamstring tightness? Would it just be better to rest him up for a few games?

Just now, megaplayboy said:

at this point they should just rest him until his hamstring is 100%

Exactly. But he wants to play and help them win. And the training staff keeps telling him he can’t make the hamstring worse. But from him over compensating he hurt his knee too.

So for now, I am just sitting him on my bench until he does eventually gets healthy. Hopefully soon. I am not even thinking of dropping because this is such a golden opportunity because he is the best playmaker they have with Fox out.

You guys thinking he'll bounce back to what he was doing before?  A stacked team in my league dropped him to get someone off IR and I'm thinking I might bite.

38 minutes ago, CharlesCC2 said:

You guys thinking he'll bounce back to what he was doing before?  A stacked team in my league dropped him to get someone off IR and I'm thinking I might bite.

yeah I would definitely take a bite of BB. His value and ranking is dropping right now due poor health but it’s a long season and he should bounce back once back up to speed.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, CharlesCC2 said:

I would too. Think of it like what's going on with Adams. His slow start is due to his lingering injury. Once he became fully healthy, he's now showing his real self. It'll definitely take a while, and they need his services. He's their best playmaker and player too.

• Thanks 1