Sign in to follow this  
DarinB300

Chark or Diggs ros?? whir

Team 3 in sig. Which WR do you like ros? Thinking of offering Diggs & either PIT def or R Freeman for Chark. Yay or nay?

This is a tough choice for me as well but Ill look at it lik this. Right now Thielen is out when he comes back it won't be all Diggs so I think i'll have to give the edge to Chark.

Help

• Thanks 1

I like Diggs more. People are discounting the fact that Westbrook is coming back and that he might eat into Chark's production. We also have no idea what kind of chemistry Foles is going to have with Chark.  

Edited by jmcampbe11
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, SinCity said:

This is a tough choice for me as well but Ill look at it lik this. Right now Thielen is out when he comes back it won't be all Diggs so I think i'll have to give the edge to Chark.

Help

...and Westbrook is coming back this week...and the Jaqs will have a completely different QB under center. 

• Like 1

Just now, jmcampbe11 said:

I like Diggs more. People are discounting the fact that Westbrook's coming back and that he might eat into Chark's production. We also have no idea what kind of chemistry Foles is going to have with Chark.  

Any concern on targets when Thielen returns? Last few games Diggs has only had 2-4 targets. 

3 minutes ago, jmcampbe11 said:

I like Diggs more. People are discounting the fact that Westbrook's coming back and that he might eat into Chark's production. We also have no idea what kind of chemistry Foles is going to have with Chark.  

Well, his only TD of the year was a monster connection with Chark.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, MSkibisky said:

Well, his only TD of the year was a monster connection with Chark.

...pretty small sample size ;)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jmcampbe11 said:

...pretty small sample size ;)

Oh trust me, I know, but still worth mentioning. 

7 minutes ago, DarinB300 said:

Any concern on targets when Thielen returns? Last few games Diggs has only had 2-4 targets. 

I actually think Thielen helps Diggs more than he hurts him (i.e., teams can't key in on him). The more important number is how many pass attempts Cousins has each game. If he can flirt with 40 I think they both can be viable options. If not, then you run the risk of only one of them having a big week so it's a bit of a guessing game. 

For context, I was thinking about trading for Diggs last week, but couldn't convince myself that he was a significant enough upgrade over TY Hilton and Sutton (I have to play one of them). 

• Thanks 1

This is very close for me but I edge Chark, he's just been more dependable this year and his schedule is very friendly. It's close though

Help with mine pls?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jmcampbe11 said:

...and Westbrook is coming back this week...and the Jaqs will have a completely different QB under center. 

I had actually forgotten about Westbrook but I still think Chark will be the more reliable of the 2 .

• Thanks 1