Sign in to follow this  
lolcopter

11/17/19 Denver Broncos @ Minnesota Vikings Gameday Thread

Just now, Novaray said:

Sutton just threw one of the prettiest passes of the year

It really was lol. Perfect spiral and put it in a great spot as well 

2 minutes ago, FlashGordon401 said:

Vikes getting clowned on at home, yikes.

I'm happy. Maybe that coaching staff will wake up and realize their offense isn't going to work the way they want.  I thought they learned that after the first month when they started to open it up.  Then they reverted to the old ways.

4 minutes ago, DemOrioles said:

Wasn’t Vikings a top tier rated defense this week?  Lol.  The “experts” strike again.

that's not really an "experts" thing. I think it made a lot of sense to predict a good game by the Vikes DST here and it's just a surprising outcome that the Broncos have put up points so far. 

Lindsay gets 4 yards on 1st and 5 from the 5 yard line. Then royce gets stuffed and the fullback vultures. Unreal

No name trash RB gets the touchdown of course. Fantasy football at its best.

12 minutes ago, Novaray said:

Sutton just threw one of the prettiest passes of the year

QB1 ROS

Wasn't Flacco's absence supposed to hurt Sutton? He should be unable to produce without Sanders as well since he can't beat number one corners. What the hell is happening? Is Courtland a good player?

Edited by Fantasy Gooroo

Just now, Fantasy Gooroo said:

Wasn't Flacco's absence supposed to hurt Sutton? He was unable to produce without Sanders as well since he can't beat number one corners. What the hell is happening? Is Courtland a good player?

I will say "yes", Courtland is a good player. I think you're having an argument with somebody but I'm not sure who. 

1 minute ago, Fantasy Gooroo said:

Wasn't Flacco's absence supposed to hurt Sutton? He should be unable to produce without Sanders as well since he can't beat number one corners. What the hell is happening? Is Courtland a good player?

Oh he is!  I was all over him at his ADP this year, and look forward to getting him next year. The issue is the lack of supporting cast and I assumed the QB play would degrade.  He has still been solid, but I was definitely scared off of him not being able to get the ball and defenses just doubling him.

1 minute ago, gufomel said:

Is Dalvin hurt?

i'm not watching but what made you ask this?

Just now, yossarian said:

Down 17-0, and the Vikings roll Mattison out for the first 4 carries of the drive. Looks like they’re already mailing this one in. What an joke. 

Is Dalvin hurt?

I don't think so. Vikes seem to think it's a better idea against the Broncos to run Mattison between the tackles rather than trying to get Cook into space. 

My suspicion is "too smart," or in other words stupid, coaching. 

• Like 1

Down 17-0, and the Vikings roll Mattison out for the first 4 carries of the drive. Looks like they’re already mailing this one in. What an joke. 

ah. I hope that's just coach's decision. Every once in awhile they give Mattison a series. 

Edited by yossarian

2 minutes ago, yossarian said:

Whenever a player doesn't score 10 fantasy points per quarter the forum assumes he's hurt

Just now, LongBalls said:

I don't think so. Vikes seem to think it's a better idea against the Broncos to run Mattison between the tackles rather than trying to get Cook into space. 

My suspicion is "too smart," or in other words stupid, coaching. 

i mean--everybody knows when given the opportunity you play directly in to your opponent's strength. I think that's from The Art of War.