Sign in to follow this  
MSkibisky

MNF 🏈​​​​​​​ - Chiefs vs Chargers - What is needed or not?

1 hour ago, JE7HorseGod said:

Tyreek Hill must grow to eighty stories high and melt the world with his laser eye beams.

Down 38 in .5 PPR, one guy left to play.  C'mon baby.

The sad thing is, if I was your opponent, I wouldn't be tallying the W yet...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MSkibisky said:

The sad thing is, if I was your opponent, I wouldn't be tallying the W yet...

Me, talking to my phone at 8 PM tonight - 

Image result for al pacino speech

It is looking good for me this week. I am up 90.8 to 76.4. I have Travis Kelce and Austin Ekeler and my opponent has Melvin Gordon. So unless there is a total collapse for Kelce and Gordon has a massive game I am looking good for a win.

Just now, SmileyFace8 said:

It is looking good for me this week. I am up 90.8 to 76.4. I have Travis Kelce and Austin Ekeler and my opponent has Melvin Gordon. So unless there is a total collapse for Kelce and Gordon has a massive game I am looking good for a win.

I can see Gordon having a massive game in this spot though. Training wheels are off and he's been getting better every week. Prime spot to detonate against the leaky Chiefs defense.

Obligatory "I just need 75 points from Hunter Henry" post. Derp! 

7 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

Up 21 in PPR and have my Hill up against Watkins/Kelce. Who are you picking?

You. 

13 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

Up 21 in PPR and have my Hill up against Watkins/Kelce. Who are you picking?

spacer.png

• Like 2

Badgley?, Tyreek, and Henry to outscore Rivers by 7 pts in standard. Shouldn't be that hard unless Tyreek goes down and Rivers throws nothing but TD's to everyone but Henry.

Fully expect a nail biter or to lose by 1 or 2 points.

Edited by devaster

Need 23 in PPR from Hill and Henry. Should be really doable, but you never know...

Need Hill, Robinson, and Damien Williams to outscore Mahommes and Mike Williams in PPR by 13.

Down by 19 and I got Keenan Allen and Travis Kelce going tonight. Just need them to be average but a TD from either would be welcomed!

Only need for Mahomes + Badgley not to go bonkers and score 70 or more.  Having DMont stop stinking the joint up on my team would be helpful as well; but much less likely than the 70+ point outburst for my opponent. 

In one PPR league, I am down 54 points and I have Tyreek Hill, Keenan Allen, Melvin Gordon, and Badgley to go and he has no one

In my other PPR league, I am down 14 points and I have Mahomes, Tyreek Hill, and Kelce to go and he has Keenan Allen

Edited by Dembski84

Need 30.75 in standard from Melvin/Butker to win my week and take the #1 spot in that league.

Little bit of an uphill battle but definitely plausible if Melvin goes off for 20+ and Butker gets 10+

Edited by JDE

Just took me some Googling to figure out that Money Badger refers to Mike Badgley.

Haven't seen many posts here about Mahomes.  Nobody owns him?  Him going ham to the tune of 400 and 4 TDs would be tasty.  Throwing one or two of those TDs to Kelce would be even nicer.