Sign in to follow this  
kk131396

John Brown/Singletary for DJ Moore? WHIR 100%

10-1 half ppr. Got offered John Brown and Devin Singletary to an RB needy team for his DJ moore

Current team is:

Qb: Allen/Wentz, RB: CMC, Conner, Samuels, Singletary, Sanders, Guice WR: Evans, Golladay, john Brown, Tyler Boyd TE: Waller

DJ moore seems like a much safer option as I approach the playoffs to start at WR, especially with Golladay looking a little weak. Thoughts?

Nah. Stay put. Have more faith in Brown and Single than Moore. With the way Allen playing and the other mouth of C. Samuel to feed...no thanks. Evne though DJ good. 

This really seems like an overpay to me. Singletary for Moore would be fair...no need to add in Brown. 

• Like 1

I think you are giving up too much.

Singletary straight up for Moore then trade a WR for an upgrade somewhere else

I agree with several of the others. Counter-offer SIngletary straight up for Moore.

Thanks for the help.

Absolutely do not give up John Brown on these terms 😎. Buffalo have some tough games coming up, so Allen is probably going to have to sling it about. DJ Moore has a lot of targets and a TD regression to the mean that we are all waiting for, but he also has a dodgy QB. Singletary isn't exactly setting the world alight, but I'd make this guy work a bit harder for him.