Sign in to follow this  
ToeDragSwag

Waiver Claim Week 14: Daniel Jones Drop for Ryan Fitzpatrick?

My QBs are not that great in Tom Brady, Matt Ryan, and Daniel Jones as I head into the playoffs. I have the #2 seed and a bye this upcoming week, but still would like to tinker with my team to make it better. So would making a claim for Ryan Fitzpatrick and dropping Daniel Jones be the right move to make?

I’ve always liked Fitzpatrick, just remember he always seems to throw in a bad game every 3 games or so right throughout his career. That said always capable of picking up 350 - 400 yards with 3 tds. I do prefer him over Danny Dimes still who is going through rookie development on a bad team and has been quite turnover prone.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Black_Panther said:

I’ve always liked Fitzpatrick, just remember he always seems to throw in a bad game every 3 games or so right throughout his career. That said always capable of picking up 350 - 400 yards with 3 tds. I do prefer him over Danny Dimes still who is going through rookie development on a bad team and has been quite turnover prone.

I think I will give it a go. Fitzmagic has a pretty easy Fantasy Playoff schedule so that is also a plus.

I would pick up Fitz and drop Danny, yes.  But I wouldn't use my waiver priority to do it.  I would grab him as a free agent if possible, and save my waiver priority for other needs

Just scoop up Fitzmagic when he clears waivers, no one is running to get him. Save you're waiver claim for when someone drops a RB or WR