Point per completion + standard scoring 

playoff big money league 

hate Thursday games 

Edited by CuBu

1 hour ago, CuBu said:

Point per completion + standard scoring 

playoff big money league 

hate Thursday games 

I'd start Prescott with a projected 21.8 completions. And Fitzpatrick projected 22.2 completions. Dak 250yds and Fitz at 240 each with 1.4 TDs INTs Dak .8 Fitz 1.1

GL 

31 minutes ago, keven said:

I'd start Prescott with a projected 21.8 completions. And Fitzpatrick projected 22.2 completions. Dak 250yds and Fitz at 240 each with 1.4 TDs INTs Dak .8 Fitz 1.1

GL 

Woah where did you get these projections ?

Dak Prescott. I’m guessing he has been a solid foundation all year for your squad. Game at Chicago is not easiest but Chicago is not the same squad they were last year. For my settings which doesn’t include completions he is the second highest scoring QB this year behind only Lamar! Can’t justify sitting that. Only the game in New England with bad weather could you make a case for it. Don’t think weather will be as much of a factor - maybe just very cold?

You mentioned Thursday night. One thing games on Thursday does allow is you know whether you are sitting pretty are not after it.  Dak produces you can rest easy. If he doesn’t, then if you have any other 50/50 options on your lineup perhaps you would go with the more boom option. Other thing too if you sit Dak for Fitz and he produces a good game going to be kicking yourself for 3 days for why you’ve benched him. Of course the reverse could happen too but I’d stick with the guy who got you to obviously the playoff spot in the first place.

Have Dak in 3 leagues where I missed on Lamar and Josh Allen who were my main QB targets in every league. Has been the main reason all those teams are playoff bound.  Only 2 scores below 21 in my settings with one of those in that horrible game against NE.

I think the Cowboys are actually going to angrily feed Zeke this week and stop this charade with Dak throwing it 50 times a game.

I’d still roll with Dak because I think the TDs will be there for him and I think it might be a bit of a trouncing.

Please help?

If you've been rolling with Dak all year, I'd continue you rolling with him this week. He's only had 2 bad games this season and one of them is weather related. Even in tough games like GB and Buffalo, he put up big points.

1 hour ago, CuBu said:

Woah where did you get these projections ?

Had it up for awhile but it's gone now....

Edited by keven

Fitzmagic easily, been on fire for the past few weeks, and he will torch a division foe.