Jub Jub

Please Help Set My Week 14 Playoff Lineup! WHIR

Well thanks to many of you, I made the playoffs. In the first round I have a formidable opponent, so I'm trying to optimize my lineup.

If you could please assist with setting my full point PPR WR1, WR2, RB1, RB2 and 2 FLEX slots, I would be eternally grateful. And please leave a link to your question so I can help you too:

Currently starting: C. Carson @ LAR (RB1), K. Drake vs PIT (RB2), M. Thomas vs SF (WR1), A. Jeffrey vs NYG (WR2), A. Miller vs DAL (FLEX1), W. Fuller vs DEN (FLEX2)

Bench: R. Mostert @ NO, R. Penny @ LAR, J. Washington @ ARI, G. Tate @ PHI, D. Guice @ GB, B. Scarbrough @ MIN 

Temped to swap in James Washington but for who? Tate is supposed to play Monday night but how effective will he be this week? Guice and Mostert looked beast like in Week 13 but will they repeat?

Edited by Jub Jub

You have a lot of tough calls. Personally, I would probably start Guice and Penny over Drake and Miller but could easily see the latter two outperforming the former. I'm a big fan of Guice's talent and he's finally had a great showing to back it (albeit against a terrible Carolina run defense) even though he hasn't gotten that many carries. Washington has been solid but hasn't been getting that many targets and I'd still play Alshon and any of your RBs over him at FLEX. I like Mostert a lot but don't think I'd start him with Breida coming back -- too unpredictable of a situation for me.

Probably not much help, but I have been debating between Penny and Guice at my FLEX this week (also a Carson owner) and am probably going with Guice.

• Thanks 1

I also would start Mostert, Guice, or Penny over Drake. Mostert over either if Brieda is out again so need to wait for more practice reports. Not enough on Miller although if you have been starting him and winning the last few weeks then he is a decent flex gamble

Help with mine

• Thanks 1

I would put Penny and Mostert in over Drake and Fuller. Want to maximize your upside? Sit Carson (limited reception points in PPR) and play Washington, or maybe Fuller. I really think I'd play Penny over Carson in PPR with recent trends and Penny the clear pass-catcher there. Go Cubs!

• Thanks 1

Lots of varied opinions so far! Guess I need to decide on Miller first for TNF

I'd probably go Penny over Drake in this one. Drake may end up outscoring Penny due to volume but I think Penny has more upside. 

• Thanks 1

Cool, appreciate all the input. Seems weird playing both Carson AND Penny in my lineup, maybe if they were facing Carolina but the Rams?

Still seeking advice on starting Miller tonight vs DAL. Answered all questions from posts above, good luck this week!

Bump for Sunday lineup help! Thanks and good luck in your matchups...leave a link to your question and I’ll reply!