Dr. Whom

I know nothing! Help me win my playoff matchup! WHIR!

12 team full PPR redraft

This is exactly how not to build a PPR team ( all boom or bust losers ) and losers of 4 straight, nonetheless I limped into the playoffs as the 2nd highest scoring team albeit with a losing record

Who should I start at QB? WIlson, Fitz, or Tannehill?

Who is my WR2? DEEBO! or else?

Available FA: Anthony Miller ( pick him up and start him?), Brandin Cooks, Darwin Thompson, Mike Gesicki

My losers:

QB Ryan Tannehill
RB Ezekiel Elliott
RB Nick Chubb
WR Mike Evans
WR Deebo Samuel
TE George Kittle
FLEX Austin Ekeler
D/ST Packers
K Greg Zuerlein

Bench

Tyler Lockett
Russell Wilson
Jordan Howard
Benny Snell Jr.    
Robby Anderson
Ryan Fitzpatrick

I lean going Russ, but if concerned about SEA running 50 times (which is possible), I would go Fitzmagic. Adams banged up & MIA has no run game. I would consider Robby at WR. Only WR Darnold seems to connect with the past few weeks & a good match up vs MIA. Could be a Madden game where Darnold & Fitzmagic try to chuck it down field all game. Very solid team & obviously unlucky at the same time. But you are in the playoffs, so anything can happen! Thanks for mine and good luck!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I would mix the safety of Russell with the upside of Anderson. You can't trust Deebo's lack of volume, imo, so he's not really any more of a guarantee than Anderson and Anderson probably has a little bit more upside in a cake matchup. Lockett will still have a game or two but hard to trust him after 3 duds. Plus if he does well, you'll at least get RW's point for it.

I really believe that sometimes it's not just about "starting the guys who you think will score the most" because no one really knows that, but balancing risk and reward and betting on talent and matchups. That's why I chose those 2 players. Good luck!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Fitzpatrick over Tannehill and Anderson of Deebo

13 hours ago, eyeahmdarck said:

Russ and Anderson for me. Thanks for mines!