Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MustacheToes

RotoWood Football League!!!

Those who still need the info. from baseball lemme know. Other then that, lets start to hash out some details with the league itself. I've set up the settings for something I'd like to see myself. Post here for any complaints or suggestions and we'll get this rolling.

Those who still need the info. from baseball lemme know. Other then that, lets start to hash out some details with the league itself. I've set up the settings for something I'd like to see myself. Post here for any complaints or suggestions and we'll get this rolling.

Im in and already signed up...so lets get the ball rolling..lol

2QBs, PPR, no IDPs...I'm happy as a clam with the way it is. Same $$ as baseball?

2QBs, PPR, no IDPs...I'm happy as a clam with the way it is. Same $$ as baseball?

I'm assuming so.

No fractional points? B)

No fractional points? B)

Yea im personally a fan of fractional points as well.

We can add them, no complaints with fractional poinst here.

Just remind me to do it when I get home from work.

I suggest I start studying for the draft, whenever that might be. I haven't focused even a second of my thoughts on football yet!

No IDP. How about a flex position instead of 2 QBs? I can live w/ fractional points even though it's not my fav, but let's all vote.

I think instead of just having 2QB's we should have a flex that can be filled with a QB. Someone could get really screwed if their QB goes down.

I'm a fan of flex also. Rather have it only wr/rb if possible. I'm down with whatevs though.

It truly doesnt matter to me but I agree with the majority about using the flex. In my opinion 2 qb's is garbage. Ive been in a few leagues and its always sucked because I rather use a RB or WR flex spot (plenty decent wr's and rb's) then a bum 4th tier qb who will be a waste of a spot in my opinion. Use that extra slot for something valuable since qb's are so limited depending on how many owners we have.

Either way it doesnt matter to me because Im in regardless. Just wanted to voice my opinion

I wouldnt mind a flex, but if so, it should be wr/rb only not qb. I wouldn mind it if it were 2qb's and one flex either, but w/e is the majority opinion is fine with me.

I noticed that there's already a Wr/RB flex spot. So will there be 2 now? Or just one less QB?

I noticed that there's already a Wr/RB flex spot. So will there be 2 now? Or just one less QB?

Up to you guys.

We can have a DST/K spot instead B)

Up to you guys.

We can have a DST/K spot instead B)

I havent checked out any of the settings. I didnt know that we werent using a D or kicker. Maybe I should of looked, lol

I havent checked out any of the settings. I didnt know that we werent using a D or kicker. Maybe I should of looked, lol

Can you read?

Can you read?

Actually, yes I can read but I chose not to because nothing you say interests me......lol

2 QBs! You guys suck! Flex is fine, we had it already. There's not 24 good QBs in the NFL? It's a challenge you dinks!

2 QBs! You guys suck! Flex is fine, we had it already. There's not 24 good QBs in the NFL? It's a challenge you dinks!

Someone leave me Vinny Testaverde !!!

I was in a league last year that let you use a QB in your flex spot, it was actually really fun.

Just something to think about B)

I was in a league last year that let you use a QB in your flex spot, it was actually really fun.

Just something to think about B)

I dont like it personally. Mediocre QB's are on par in total points with good recievers or RB's. Dont like it.

I dont like it personally. Mediocre QB's are on par in total points with good recievers or RB's. Dont like it.

Word !!!