Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MustacheToes

RotoWood Football League!!!

Alright, well lets get a consensus here then we'll decide what to go with. I say we bump it up to $75 or so if that's cool with the rest.

I don't need the money right away, but ASAP would be awesome. Send it in whenever you guys want! PM me for my PayPal account.

My paypal is jacked up. I send checks. 12 teams is ultra competitive w/ the waiver wire. I could do either.

My paypal is jacked up. I send checks. 12 teams is ultra competitive w/ the waiver wire. I could do either.

You gonna send me nickels?

I just posted this in the league message board:

We currently have 10 teams. Should we just go the season w/ 10 & raise the league fee to $75? OR should we wait & try to get 12 teams w/ a $50 league fee?

I vote going w/ 10 teams, $75 league fee, & start the draft sooner rather than later.

I just posted this in the league message board:

We currently have 10 teams. Should we just go the season w/ 10 & raise the league fee to $75? OR should we wait & try to get 12 teams w/ a $50 league fee?

I vote going w/ 10 teams, $75 league fee, & start the draft sooner rather than later.

ironmike has expressed interest, sounds like he will join. Think we can find a 12th real quick?

ironmike has expressed interest, sounds like he will join. Think we can find a 12th real quick?

Sounds good! I only voted 10 due to impatience, lol! If we can get 12 quickly, let's go for it!

Then we can move on to the draft.

I'd think so. Just get some homer fan haha

Well lets find a 12th real quick.

And you jerks better start asking for my PayPal account and quick! B)

Spundin, I'm charging you double.

Well lets find a 12th real quick.

And you jerks better start asking for my PayPal account and quick! B)

Spundin, I'm charging you double.

Is this draft being held in this forum? I haven't seen any league settings yet. Good luck finding #12. Keep me posted.

haha Hopefully the wood baseball league finances this new league.

Is this draft being held in this forum? I haven't seen any league settings yet. Good luck finding #12. Keep me posted.

I figured we would decide that later. I don't have a forum set up, and really don't want to lol. Anyone else can if they want to though B)

Are you in for sure though if we find a 12th? Shouldn't be a problem.

Someone else will have to paste the current league settings for you though, I can't get to it at work at the moment. Nothing is set in stone setting wise though and everything is debatable.

Nevermind, just realized I read your post wrong Mike. The draft I highly doubt will be held in this forum.

I figured we would decide that later. I don't have a forum set up, and really don't want to lol. Anyone else can if they want to though B)

Are you in for sure though if we find a 12th? Shouldn't be a problem.

Someone else will have to paste the current league settings for you though, I can't get to it at work at the moment. Nothing is set in stone setting wise though and everything is debatable.

I'm game for this league! I just want to peek at the settings before I commit fully. I've seen some crazy settings in leagues. Redraft? Keeper? Dynasty?

Underdogger is in, someone send him and Mike the ID and PW if you guys can?

Thanks!

Lets start getting the $$ in, looks like we're back to $50.

UD will prolly draft Grossman 1st round. Get him in!!!!

I'm game for this league! I just want to peek at the settings before I commit fully. I've seen some crazy settings in leagues. Redraft? Keeper? Dynasty?

I'ts pretty standard, with 1 PPR. Other then that all is fairly normal, nothing crazy. AND NO FREAKIN IDPs!!!!

UD will prolly draft Grossman 1st round. Get him in!!!!

Only if I was a Bears fan. Unfortunately I am not. I wear the Green and Orange

I'ts pretty standard, with 1 PPR. Other then that all is fairly normal, nothing crazy. AND NO FREAKIN IDPs!!!!

I tried IDP for the first time last year, and I liked it! However, Team DEF is plenty fine with me.

Sounds good to me, count me in. Send me info, etc.

I tried IDP for the first time last year, and I liked it! However, Team DEF is plenty fine with me.

Sounds good to me, count me in. Send me info, etc.

Trying to get one of these other bums to send you the info....

Only if I was a Bears fan. Unfortunately I am not. I wear the Green and Orange

Better then Green and Cheese.

Who are the LA Rams gonna take? B)

haha I ditched that team when they ditched me. Turned me to the cowboys since they had cheerleader specials on espn back in the day and now on nfl network and the CW.

Underdogger is in, someone send him and Mike the ID and PW if you guys can?

Thanks!

Lets start getting the $$ in, looks like we're back to $50.

Will do in a moment.

I think I have over $500 committed to leagues/pools this year atleast. Damn baseball better pay for me.