Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MustacheToes

RotoWood Football League!!!

Wow! Romo got me 20 pts in the 4th quarter. If the outcome comes down to this performance, then he's getting my MVP vote. Classic battle already Boz. Good luck!! B)

Same to you buddy !!! How sweet it is....lol

Congrats bro !!!!!!!...it was a good battle and I hope Deangelo gets hit by a bus !!!

Thanks Boz! You should be taking your anger out on those managers (I would say 4 or 5) who I tried to trade Deangelo too during the year. I was only looking for 2nd tier WR's for him. Thanks guys for allowing him to become my Fantasy MVP. I look forward to 2009 where I will defend my title!

Ray/Toes/Commish...

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! B)

$$$$ Situation

11 teams paid, $550 total

The payouts were agreed upon at (and that was assuming we had $600)...

1st - $400

2nd -$100

3rd - $50

PayPal fees totaled up to about $65, and I'm gonna eat the $15 giving us $550 total, but -$50 in PayPal Fees. For the $50 that wasn't paid, going to divide that by 3 between Mike, Boz, and Boh.

Mike came it 1st and gets $384

Boz came in 2nd and gets $84

Boh came in 3rd and gets $34

$$$$ Situation

11 teams paid, $550 total

The payouts were agreed upon at (and that was assuming we had $600)...

1st - $400

2nd -$100

3rd - $50

PayPal fees totaled up to about $65, and I'm gonna eat the $15 giving us $550 total, but -$50 in PayPal Fees. For the $50 that wasn't paid, going to divide that by 3 between Mike, Boz, and Boh.

Mike came it 1st and gets $384

Boz came in 2nd and gets $84

Boh came in 3rd and gets $34

Pig came in 3rd...winner of the consolation game.

Pig came in 3rd...winner of the consolation game.

Uhhhhhhhh, duh. I'm just no all there today haha.

PF, I'll get with you and both Boz on YIM tonight and we'll work it out. If you need to know this second, then just shoot me a PM while I'm at work.

So I still havn't been paid yet.... and wow I get a whopping $34. What a sham. And who didn't pay??

So I still havn't been paid yet.... and wow I get a whopping $34. What a sham. And who didn't pay??

I didnt get paid yet either and I as well would love to know who didnt pay because Ill harass the bastard....lol

He can keep his money, I just want to know who it was because its BS on his part.

i think i know who didnt pay, but im not gonna call anybody out publicly unless i know for a fact.

i think i know who didnt pay, but im not gonna call anybody out publicly unless i know for a fact.

I think I know as well bro but not sure.

Well someone is a giant D-Bag and I hope they get an anal fissure.

Well someone is a giant D-Bag and I hope they get an anal fissure.

send Kaz Matsui too em then.

Didn't you tell me to put that towards TBD Baseball and you'd cover the rest of that?

I didnt get paid yet either and I as well would love to know who didnt pay because Ill harass the bastard....lol

He can keep his money, I just want to know who it was because its BS on his part.

You owe me as well for 2 leagues, so you if you really want to waste fees sending it back and forth and waste $10 or so, then go for it. Give me your PayPal addy and we can do that then.

You owe me as well for 2 leagues, so you if you really want to waste fees sending it back and forth and waste $10 or so, then go for it. Give me your PayPal addy and we can do that then.

Hey a**hole, well at least tell people that then . I been asking you for a month if I owed you anything so I could pay you on the spot but I keep getting the same story from you.... "Ill check today when Im at work or Ill check tonight but I think you paid me for everything"

Now have I been asking you that for a month now ? And is that what you been telling me ?

So let me know and there is no problems, Ive been sitting not knowing whats up. I wish I was a mind reader but Im not slapnuttz ....lol

Hey a**hole, well at least tell people that then . I been asking you for a month if I owed you anything so I could pay you on the spot but I keep getting the same story from you.... "Ill check today when Im at work or Ill check tonight but I think you paid me for everything"

Now have I been asking you that for a month now ? And is that what you been telling me ?

So let me know and there is no problems, Ive been sitting not knowing whats up. I wish I was a mind reader but Im not slapnuttz ....lol

We talked about this on YIM numbnuts. If you really want it first, before you pay for the other leagues, I can send it to you. It's your call.

We talked about this on YIM numbnuts. If you really want it first, before you pay for the other leagues, I can send it to you. It's your call.

Dont be dumb please.... B)

The last time I talked to you, you said you had to look into it because you thought I was paid. Do you remember that?

If I owe you for leagues then that fine. Just let me know which leagues I owed you for and if I owe anything else after the winnings. I honestly believe you said before that I paid you for everything together if you remember correctly. From now on when we start a league, Im paying right away bro, so dont tell me to wait....Im in too many leagues to remember....lol

Dont be dumb please.... B)

The last time I talked to you, you said you had to look into it because you thought I was paid. Do you remember that?

If I owe you for leagues then that fine. Just let me know which leagues I owed you for and if I owe anything else after the winnings. I honestly believe you said before that I paid you for everything together if you remember correctly. From now on when we start a league, Im paying right away bro, so dont tell me to wait....Im in too many leagues to remember....lol

I'll PM you...

Once you win you love onto bigger and better things B) no o e has really been interestd in this league, I am though. I will try to shoot some invites out when I get home from work.

I'm out. Have 3 leagues and a $400 buy in one I'm focusing on which has $20 add/drop transactions.... Have to lock in for that.