Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MustacheToes

RotoWood Football League!!!

Did anyone get UD or Mike the league info to register on Yahoo?

Yep, I sent it a little while ago.

Yep, I sent it a little while ago.

Thanks, I knew that ____ spundin wouldn't do it.

this league on yahoo then?

That is correct. Just going to go with a free league to so we have more money for payouts.

Settings questions:

1) Why 20 yds/pt vs. 25. Using 2 QB is nice and all, but no need to put extra emphasis on making most QB2's higher point getters than some/most RB1 (Cutler scored more than Addai in this format in 2007). Just a thought.

2) Perhaps add Return TD to Team DEF? We're instituting this change in my yearly league to have the feel of D/ST vs. DEF.

Settings questions:

1) Why 20 yds/pt vs. 25. Using 2 QB is nice and all, but no need to put extra emphasis on making most QB2's higher point getters than some/most RB1 (Cutler scored more than Addai in this format in 2007). Just a thought.

2) Perhaps add Return TD to Team DEF? We're instituting this change in my yearly league to have the feel of D/ST vs. DEF.

I'm fine with booting it up to 25 yards per pt. no argument here. I just set it up that way as I typically play in QB heavy leagues.

I thought return TDs were included in Team DEF? I'll look into adding that.

As for the 2 QBs, as of now it looks like it is on the way out and this will be a standard starting roster league with 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 RB/WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DST.

I'm down w/ 1 qb.

I'm fine with booting it up to 25 yards per pt. no argument here. I just set it up that way as I typically play in QB heavy leagues.

I thought return TDs were included in Team DEF? I'll look into adding that.

As for the 2 QBs, as of now it looks like it is on the way out and this will be a standard starting roster league with 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 RB/WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DST.

Team DEF TD's only include INT/Fumble recovery TD's. I like the idea of including Special Teams TD's as well.

I don't mind the 2 QB, but don't like the "QB heavy" point systems some use (other leagues). If we go to 1 QB, what are your thoughts of a points per completion of .25 points. If the WR/RB get rewarded for PPR, why not the QB? 20 completions = 5 pts, 25 = 6, etc... It's sort of inline with PPR.

I'm just throwing out suggestions and not trying to change the complexion of this league. I like the other settings.

Let's get this guy named DraftMaster that's a mod into this. I'll own him in the draft I bet B)

Let's get this guy named DraftMaster that's a mod into this. I'll own him in the draft I bet B)

Doubt it. He has all the RW tools at his service. He can even ask the great Greg Rosenthal for some tips.

I'm a little iffy on the points per completion setting, but if that's what everyone else is down for I wouldn't throw a fit or anything.

1 day waivers are fine with me.

Same here. I'm around on Sundays (my wife concedes to being a football widow) most of the weeks, so not an issue here. Oh wait, are we talking when a guy is dropped, he is a FA 24 hours later? How about Sunday-Tuesday, is everybody fair game or on waivers?

Same here. I'm around on Sundays (my wife concedes to being a football widow) most of the weeks, so not an issue here. Oh wait, are we talking when a guy is dropped, he is a FA 24 hours later? How about Sunday-Tuesday, is everybody fair game or on waivers?

That's what I had in mind.

We doing a live draft or on here?

We doing a live draft or on here?

If we can get it started shortly, we can do it on here or through another forum and have it prolonged. That is if that is what you guys want to do.

If we can get it started shortly, we can do it on here or through another forum and have it prolonged. That is if that is what you guys want to do.

I'd rather the draft in this forum OR pick a live draft date for online.

Is this a redraft, keeper or dynasty league?

I'd rather the draft in this forum OR pick a live draft date for online.

Is this a redraft, keeper or dynasty league?

Plan was for a redraft, but I'm open to any type of other league. That decision is amongst you guys, I love all formats.

I just figured a forum draft would be easiest so we don't have to try and gather everyone all together at once and have people rush their picks.