Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kallyman

NBC $100,000 Fantasy Football Challenge

19 posts in this topic

Is Rotoworld going to offer their free fantasy fb game this year, with the 100,000 grand prize.

Yes - but details still being worked out.

I posted about a month ago, and got a reply that rotoworld was going to do this again this year. It was a good contest, double points on sunday night football was a nice twist. Is this still on for this year?

I posted about a month ago, and got a reply that rotoworld was going to do this again this year. It was a good contest, double points on sunday night football was a nice twist. Is this still on for this year?

There appears to be a whole forum dedicated to this, but it's hard to tell where to begin.

If anyone can tell me steps 1-3 to getting involved, I'd appreciate it.

Oh.

I guess it helps to read stickies once in awhile.

Oh.

I guess it helps to read stickies once in awhile.

Actually, it's two different things. The 100K Challenge was an event put on by Rotoworld/NBC where you picked a fantasy lineup each week. The catch was you could only pick a player once. The NFFC is a different event. I'll try to get an admin in here to get the OP (and the rest of us) an answer on the 100K question.

Is this going to happen this year ? I still have not heard a definite answer on this.

Yes, the 100K challenge game is going to be released again (first part of next month).

I was wondering if anyone knew if there would be the rotoworld/NBC free $100,000 challenge this year. If so, when will it start up.

I was wondering if anyone knew if there would be the rotoworld/NBC free $100,000 challenge this year. If so, when will it start up.

We are hoping to get it out there this week, the exact day is hard to say right now.

So how many of you are in playing this and if so how are you doing so far?

I'm 11th local and 1748 OA,good friend of mine is 1 local and 49 OA

8th locally and 247 overall here.

1st locally, 3rd in the RW Forums Group, 600th overall

Started out well, but have had a couple of bad performances the last couple of weeks.

I'm still in the top 5,000 and that's about my only saving grace at this point.

Hoping to turn it around this week and jump back up in the standings.

My team is doing terribly in the RW Forums Group. The fanbase is calling for a GM change.

1st locally, 4th in the RW forum, 470-something overall. Too lazy to look it up.

Bump...

Anybody still in the hunt for the 100k?

I managed to make the it to the final stretch, currently sitting at #392. A big game from Westbrook would've put me in a much better position as I'm about 47 points behind the current leader.